Page 23 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627283373 ... LastLast
    so is there still the lag problem
    yup, still hangs in the outbox
    Treo 700wx, Topram 4GB 150x

Anyone want a Treo 700p for $430 ?
    what has been updated in the new file.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    what has been updated in the new file.
    the new cab file will install the trigger file and sprint settings. nice, but still has the lag.
    Does it automatically make the registry changes?
    Quote Originally Posted by gameboy213 View Post
    -it says 1 Unread SMS on the today screen, but there are NO new messages.
    everything has been working fine for me until i wokeup this morning. i am now getting this error too. i am using a verizon xv6700. someone please help!! =/
    i guess there is no new updates ...
    Treo 700wx, Topram 4GB 150x

Anyone want a Treo 700p for $430 ?
    Well the only update is that I tried installing the missing file mailcmdlinehook.dll, but alas it didn't fix the delay issue.

I've updated the cab to include it and a few other missing reg items.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Well the only update is that I tried installing the missing file mailcmdlinehook.dll, but alas it didn't fix the delay issue.

I've updated the cab to include it and a few other missing reg items.
    Where is the .cab located?
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Seems like the movement has stopped on this for a while.... hope it picks up again at some point!
    Quote Originally Posted by gameboy213 View Post
    Seems like the movement has stopped on this for a while.... hope it picks up again at some point!
    Me TOO!... I am very excited about this. I can't complain though. I've played with the registry myself and am stumped. I'm sure someone will figure it out Thanks to all who are trying.

I have a 700w with Verizon
    The movement has not stopped. I am keeping the cab file up to date with anything new that we find. Work has me pretty busy this week, but I'll continue working on this for a while. One idea I have is to take poutlook from the 750 and see if it works on 700's. I'm trying to solve the issue where poutlook takes over after you reset. If you notice the SMS key returns after a reboot. I see this also in the 750 reg, but poutlook there must be different and not take over.
    Hrmm, that is pretty interesting. So if the folder switching app from Poutlook is different than the 700w/wx Poutlook? How does one pull that Poutlook app?
    FYI;
    Deemota over at Mobility Today, says his Ipaq runs this app perfectly...... no hangs on sending, no errors. Could this mean somehting?
    Tell Deemota to give it some time

TyTN users also say it works perfectly for them. You'd think a treo app would work best on another treo, but nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein View Post
    Hrmm, that is pretty interesting. So if the folder switching app from Poutlook is different than the 700w/wx Poutlook? How does one pull that Poutlook app?
    I was just thinking I could rename the 750 poutlook to poutlook750.exe and change the registry to associate the :POUTLOOK key with poutlook750.exe.
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    Keep in mind the TyTN is a GSM phone like the 750v. Maybe there's some connection detection routine that doesn't work properly with CDMA?

iPhone 3G ..:.. Jailbroken 16GB Black
    AT&T 8925 Tilt ..:.. WM 6.1 ..:.. SIM/CID unlocked
    BlackBerry 8830 ..:.. Work phone
    Or it may be related to the AKU version.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I was just thinking I could rename the 750 poutlook to poutlook750.exe and change the registry to associate the :POUTLOOK key with poutlook750.exe.

Do you think there are other specific files that Poutlook uses (DLL's, etc)? If we could grab all of those that would be a good thing too.

The folder functionality looks like it is an internal part of Poutlook but I guess we will find out soon enough!
    keep up the good work hannip