Page 22 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1700
  1. #421  
    Dunno why, but my import option is grey'd out in PHM
    Last edited by H1DC; 10/20/2006 at 01:07 PM.
    Treo 700wx, Topram 4GB 150x

    Anyone want a Treo 700p for $430 ?
  2. #422  
    I use this free TaskMgr tool to import reg files. Works great and provides loads of system info.

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=280104
  3. #423  
    ok I sent it to you hannip. I don't know if I would worry to much about it tho. it seems like all my replies are hanging in the out box today. I have only sent three but I have two that have been setting there for like four hours. what gives? anyhow, I sent it.

    just so others are aware, I do know how this app is working and how it's not. mine was working pretty good with all threaded replies being sent and not hanging in the outbox. that was yesterday. 1 hung up out of like twenty. now it seems like it is working just like all the others. I have changed nothing.

    man now i'm bumbed, cody
  4. #424  
    I don't think it's our implementation of this app so much as it's Sprint's issue. My 700wx was texting fine even with the SMS app, then yesterday it just stopped working, I didn't make any changes, I even hard reset and I still coudln't send or receive texts anymore. They "fixed" it, but transferred the problem to my 700p, I can only send out texts, not receive on it. Sprint is obviously having major problems with text messaging. Don't be bummed, I don't think it's the app, it seems like it's Sprint.
    Jimmie Geddes
  5. #425  
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    I don't think it's our implementation of this app so much as it's Sprint's issue. My 700wx was texting fine even with the SMS app, then yesterday it just stopped working, I didn't make any changes, I even hard reset and I still coudln't send or receive texts anymore. They "fixed" it, but transferred the problem to my 700p, I can only send out texts, not receive on it. Sprint is obviously having major problems with text messaging. Don't be bummed, I don't think it's the app, it seems like it's Sprint.
    Outbox hanging w/threaded text is problem w/Verizon as well. I can send/receive immediately with no thread. I think there's a culmination of issues w/Sprint users right now, but there is defininately something wrong with the app in general.
  6. #426  
    Followed the step-by-step post and got the threaded app up-and-running, but I'm noticing that my today screen does not update when a new message has arrived -- shows "No unread text messages" even when I have new ones. Is this 'normal' behavior for the hacked version?
  7. #427  
    Quote Originally Posted by fgkay View Post
    Followed the step-by-step post and got the threaded app up-and-running, but I'm noticing that my today screen does not update when a new message has arrived -- shows "No unread text messages" even when I have new ones. Is this 'normal' behavior for the hacked version?
    Mine has been stuck on 1 SMS UNREAD since i installed it two days ago... and the shortcut will not take me to the app..... you are not the only one with some today screen issues with the app.
  8. #428  
    Treo 700wx, Topram 4GB 150x

    Anyone want a Treo 700p for $430 ?
  9. #429  
    I can't find it on the site
    Jimmie Geddes
  10. zulu1128's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    #430  
    Nor can I.
  11. #431  
    if you login, you'd see it, join up
    Treo 700wx, Topram 4GB 150x

    Anyone want a Treo 700p for $430 ?
  12. #432  
    It looks like Sprint "fixed" my text messaging issue. My 700p can now receive texts Maybe they'll let our 700wx's send to non-sprint peeps soon.
    Jimmie Geddes
  13. #433  
    Cool thanks!! Do you recommend we first remove the old Palm Messaging App before we install this one?
    Jimmie Geddes
  14. #434  
    I just registered and downloaded it. Thanks so much. I'll wait to hear if we should remove the old app first or not.
    Jimmie Geddes
  15. #435  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    ok I sent it to you hannip. I don't know if I would worry to much about it tho. it seems like all my replies are hanging in the out box today. I have only sent three but I have two that have been setting there for like four hours. what gives? anyhow, I sent it.

    just so others are aware, I do know how this app is working and how it's not. mine was working pretty good with all threaded replies being sent and not hanging in the outbox. that was yesterday. 1 hung up out of like twenty. now it seems like it is working just like all the others. I have changed nothing.

    man now i'm bumbed, cody
    I compared your reg to mine and the only thing that seemed promising was that you had your Network profile set to "The WAP Network". But alas, it didn't make any difference when I changed that.

    The only thing I can think of is maybe one of the apps you have installed adds a missing service that is required for this to work.

    So is your recent problem only with the chat session? Can you still send msgs with chat turned off?
  16. #436  
    this will still not fix the delay issue. i think the only difference is the sprint settings and smstrigger included. still better than before
  17. #437  
    It's working Nice job!
    Jimmie Geddes
  18. #438  
    I removed the old app, then installed this one.
    Jimmie Geddes
  19. #439  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post

    So is your recent problem only with the chat session? Can you still send msgs with chat turned off?
    i have never had a problem sending text with chat turned off ( at least to sprint phones). i started having problems today with repling in chat mode. maybe i jumped to gun, but i did a backup and reinstalled the app for the other day, still wont work. now i have done a complete hard reset and i'm going to start all over. i dont know, by the time i get it working right agian on my phone you'll have figured it out and wrote a different app.

    one thing i didn't tell you is i didn't put the trigger file in the windows folder untill today. with it out it all worked good. it wasn't working this morning so i tried it, but couldn't find the post where you told us how to run it once we had it in the windows folder. it had something to do with /xml?

    nevertheless it didn't fix it and now i'm starting all over. i dont know if it was a fluke that it worked in the first place or if there is network issues. one other thing to mention is yesterday i was in texas when i loaded it. it worked there, then i got on a plain and went to oklahma. it worked there as well. i got home to kansas city missouri late last night and didn't try it until this morning. ever since i have been back it hasn't worked.

    hope this helps, cody
  20. #440  
    Cody I know first hand that Sprint has been having network issues. My 700wx stopped sending and receiving texts yesterday. They fixed it, but somehow the problem transferred to my 700p. They have now fixed that. You'd think Sprint wouldn't have problems like this. Good luck bud.
    Jimmie Geddes

Posting Permissions