Page 20 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintJunkie View Post
    That says 10/23.....
    that's what I get for turning off the date on the today screen
    So turning the threaded messaging off, makes the messages send right away on my 6700.... as others have said here. The sending issue is NOT a treo issue, clearly. It must be app related, and we are missing a setting somewhere. I hope someone here, or anywhere for that matter, can find it!
    It appears to be another missing file, it is the only thing that makes sense..
    patiently awaiting an update from shadowmite!
    Treo 700wx, Topram 4GB 150x

Anyone want a Treo 700p for $430 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    It appears to be another missing file, it is the only thing that makes sense..
    And I hope someone can find it!
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Hannip in resco using>menu>file>run
    where exactly do you put the /xml?

All I see is::
    file:smstrigger.exe
    arguments is left blank

where do you put the /xml? thanks in advance.

Also does Sprint have a sms message center # besides the sms email center#? I am trying to fix my 700wx, it was texting fine last night and today. Thanks again guys for all your help
    You put the /xml in the arguments field.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    You put the /xml in the arguments field.

ummm i guess i was missing something,.. what xml?
    Treo 700wx, Topram 4GB 150x

Anyone want a Treo 700p for $430 ?
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    ive been trying to keep tabs on this thread but kinda confused on where we stand. what are we having trouble with?
    Quote Originally Posted by ahalvor View Post
    it appears without arcsoft installed the behavior is different...
    I had arcsoft and I have the send hang.

Do all users who had arcsoft have the hang in outbox?
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post

i don't have arcsoft and never have and i have the hang.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post

I don't believe it has anything to do with arcsoft. Everyone (at least CDMA people, not sure about the GSM people) have this issue. I don't have arcsoft and have the "hang in outbox" issue as well.
    Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jglev View Post
    I don't believe it has anything to do with arcsoft. Everyone (at least CDMA people, not sure about the GSM people) have this issue. I don't have arcsoft and have the "hang in outbox" issue as well.
    Looks like that's the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by jglev View Post
    as I said before, I don't have the hang issue. my works fine with sprint to sprint. I have the wx.

one thing I would like to ask is did any of you delete the extra inbox1 and messaging 1 from the programs folder? I did and don't know if this is why mine works or not but just thought I would ask.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    as I said before, I don't have the hang issue. my works fine with sprint to sprint. I have the wx.

one thing I would like to ask is did any of you delete the extra inbox1 and messaging 1? I did and don't know if this is why mine works or not but just thought I would ask.
    Interesting that you don't have the problem. But to be clear, the problem only happens after a thread is started. Are you saying that even after a thread is started (by your second reply) that it doesn't get stuck? Non-thread works fine. And yes, I deleted the duplicated inbox1 and messaging1 after I installed it, so that's not the problem.
    Jeff
    Poor cody, noone believes him!

I believe you.

What would be interesting is if cody could do a sprite back-up and let one of us restore it just to see if it would start working. But I'll take a reg export for starters.
    My 700wx has started receiving texts I'm on the phone now with Sprint because my 700p is now having the problem of being able to send out texts, but not receive them, lol. So it's definitely a Sprint problem, they are working on my 700p issue now.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post

one thing I would like to ask is did any of you delete the extra inbox1 and messaging 1 from the programs folder? I did and don't know if this is why mine works or not but just thought I would ask.
    I was thinking this yesterday, everyone chenged the names of those folders, no one deleted them. I will try and report back
    Verizon 700w user. I used the zipped cab provided 7 or so pages back.

The cab installed with 6245 and I can not send to e-mail address's.

I also get the LONG delays when replying in a threaded message. I am looking at one right now that is 10 minutes delayed so far. I finally after 5 minutes manually resent the message and it went out. I almost fear it would have never gone out on it's own.

MMS - tried it, but get an out of memory message. I have 9mb free.

Cody, what did you do to get ride of the extra messaging stuff?

Anyone willing to answer, should I be using 6245 for my message center code on Verizon? Is there anything else I need to set?

What reg hacks should I be doing, if any? I've tried skimming through this thread, but it's WAY to big to pull info from now.

The request for someone to merge this all into a faq is a great request. Most of the info is getting lost in the chatter.

Thanks,
    Bruce
    I want to be clear before I mess itup:

By "programs folder" cody, you mean the registry folder hklm/software/microsoft/inbox/svc folder correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by brucealeg View Post
    Verizon 700w user. I used the zipped cab provided 7 or so pages back.

The cab installed with 6245 and I can not send to e-mail address's.

I also get the LONG delays when replying in a threaded message. I am looking at one right now that is 10 minutes delayed so far. I finally after 5 minutes manually resent the message and it went out. I almost fear it would have never gone out on it's own.

MMS - tried it, but get an out of memory message. I have 9mb free.

Cody, what did you do to get ride of the extra messaging stuff?

Anyone willing to answer, should I be using 6245 for my message center code on Verizon? Is there anything else I need to set?

What reg hacks should I be doing, if any? I've tried skimming through this thread, but it's WAY to big to pull info from now.

The request for someone to merge this all into a faq is a great request. Most of the info is getting lost in the chatter.

Thanks,
    Bruce
    6245 should be the "email center number." It working with this setting for everyone else. Make sure you out it on that line, not the sms gateway line