Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast
    NICE! I've got it installed but I can't find the registry settings the instructions say to change:
    ...navigate using the registry editor to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Svc and rename the MMS1 key to MMS1.old, and the SMS key to SMS.old. This will prevent the standard app displaying SMS and MMS.
    For those who want to test their SMS right away, you can send yourself an SMS here

It brings up a nice "pop up" when you get it too. I guess you can always send a SMS to yourself from your phone too....

PhoneAlarm seems to work fine with this application! Yay!
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    any chance this might help with texting to t mobile and verizon? someone test it out please.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    its the folders mms and sms just change the there names to old...
    If you don't use mms you won't see a mms1 key.. sms is standard key
    What are the configuration for MMS/sprint?
    edit: nm i got it

Server name: Sprint
    Gateway: leave blank
    Port number: 80
    Server address: http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms
    Connect via: Select sprint
    Sending size limitation: 350kb
    WAP: Select WAP 2.0

Is that it?
    Quote Originally Posted by kadayo View Post
    any chance this might help with texting to t mobile and verizon? someone test it out please.
    I sent a SMS to my wife who is on T-mobile. So far she has not replied back. I'll let you know...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    i installed and cab and told had to reset and now phone has to b hard reset. luckily did back up
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    The new Text Message notification on your screenshot is different than mine. Does the envelope icon show because of the threaded app?
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    i sent my aim name a text it took about 3-5 minutes for it be recieved. never noticed that delay before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianh715 View Post
    i installed and cab and told had to reset and now phone has to b hard reset. luckily did back up
    After I installed the cab it prompted me to do a soft reset, no hard. Good that you did the backup. Make sure you all back up fellas....

Does any of you sent an MMS succesfully?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    The new Text Message notification on your screenshot is different than mine. Does the envelope icon show because of the threaded app?
    On the Start Bar the icon?

yes, that is indeed b/c of the threaded app.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Uhmm that's good to know... I meant this one though...

I get something similar pre-threaded, but it's all text, no envelope on the notification.

EDIT: I feel bad for Tommy btw... j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by olywogle View Post
    After I installed the cab it prompted me to do a soft reset, no hard. Good that you did the backup. Make sure you all back up fellas....
    it did a soft reset and phone locked up and couldnt dial.. deleted everything so had to hard reset to get back to normal
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    Uhmm that's good to know... I meant this one though...

I get something similar pre-threaded, but it's all text, no envelope on the notification.

EDIT: I feel bad for Tommy btw... j/k
    don't feel bad for Tommy...everyone does, he doesn't deserve it. lol

yes, that icon in the actual message is part of threaded SMS (and it matches the start bar notification nicely)

Question. I installed the PictureMail app for my Treo 700 (PPCGEEKSSPRINTMMS). And I just installed the threaded SMS app. It seems as if the threaded SMS app has an option to send an MMS message. Does that mean that I don't need the ppcgeeksprintmms software anymore?
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianh715 View Post
    it did a soft reset and phone locked up and couldnt dial.. deleted everything so had to hard reset to get back to normal
    I think that was random bad luck. Sucks.

Does not seem related to the app, though.
    Verichat doesn't work well!

SMS relay goes to OLD system. I literally get the old notification and it goes to the old box, though the new "system" sees it. Either way, it doesn't wake up Verichat.

Damn.

Works great! Thanks, lub you guys!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast