Page 18 of 85 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ahalvor View Post
    are you on verizon? if you are on sprint did you ever install the arcsoft mms hack?
    sprint wx and no on the arcsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by takmsdsm View Post
    I figured out SMS to email messaging for sprint

go to options, go to advance, go to manual, hit edit

under Email center number, put "6245"

hit ok, hit ok, and you are done
    Can some one with Verizon do the same thing please?
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    Can some one with Verizon do the same thing please?
    look under here if you have it:

HKLM\System\Inbox\Settings\"SMStoSMTPShortCode"

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Cody,
    What phone and service are you using?

Edit: someone beat me
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

Same code as Sprint: 6245. I'm on Verizon 700w
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

Yeah I have that number already but it won't let me sms emails.
    If you add 6245 in email center number, verizon will let you send sms emails. I've been testing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by uncbearfan View Post
    If you add 6245 in email center number, verizon will let you send sms emails. I've been testing it.
    Then what is the Verizon MMS gateway address and MMS url?
    I'd like to know. It's getting better. At least can sms to email. If we can fix outbox hang and MMS problem we're good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    Cody, I assume your chat sessions were sprint-to-sprint. What other software do you have installed? Could we get a reg export to compare?
  11.    #351  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahalvor View Post
    one thing to note clearly is that not using threaded eliminates the resend bug. I know it eliminates the whole reason for having this app but I had to say it.
    I doesn't really eliminate the whole reason, actually.

Even without the threading, it is such a better app. It's stand-alone, it looks nice, has the privacy option, and so much more.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Cody, I assume your chat sessions were sprint-to-sprint. What other software do you have installed? Could we get a reg export to compare?
    hannip when i go to the xda developers site the palm messaging cab ahs been removed. Can you please post a link from where it can be downloaded? thanks
    Search this thread for TreoSMSFairy
    Quote Originally Posted by uncbearfan View Post
    I'd like to know. It's getting better. At least can sms to email. If we can fix outbox hang and MMS problem we're good to go.
    so everyone is still having hanging issues,.. i was thinking i must have screwed something up.
    Treo 700wx, Topram 4GB 150x

Anyone want a Treo 700p for $430 ?
    Wow...something is all screwed up on my phone now...I can no longer recieve texts ALMOST at all. I have removed everything...and hard reset my phone. I have not restored my backup yet so I am on a completely fresh device. So I think my texts are going through via email because I can recieve them in my hotmail inbox. But I recieve nothing if I send myself a text to my actual phone number from my device. The only thing that I will recieve is a test text that I sent myself this morning at 10am....and the only way I will even get this is to send myself a text to myself from the messaging.sprintpcs.com website. It doesn't matter what I send there though...because I repeatedly get the same text from 10am this morning.

I'm gonna lose it
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blend View Post
    Wow...something is all screwed up on my phone now...I can no longer recieve texts ALMOST at all. I have removed everything...and hard reset my phone. I have not restored my backup yet so I am on a completely fresh device. So I think my texts are going through via email because I can recieve them in my hotmail inbox. But I recieve nothing if I send myself a text to my actual phone number from my device. The only thing that I will recieve is a test text that I sent myself this morning at 10am....and the only way I will even get this is to send myself a text to myself from the messaging.sprintpcs.com website. It doesn't matter what I send there though...because I repeatedly get the same text from 10am this morning.

I'm gonna lose it
    you should totally call palm's tech support about this
    Well not everyone. It is working fine for a few. We just need to figure out what difference is.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I could export reg when I get home tomorrow. i'm fling home today. apps I use are weather panel, spb pocket plus, spb back up, spb time, google maps, virtual earth maps, a bible reader, total commander, phm regedit.

it has stayed in the out box once in over 20 replies back to my wife. the only other person I have texted to. this I think was due to me receiving a reply that was sent while I was out of service (in the airplane), once I landed I got the reply from her and replied back and it stayed in the out box. I resent it, she replied, I replied back and everything was working fine again. I don't know what it is but i'm happy. not tring to rub anything in, i'm just all about tring to help figure this thing out for everyone.

cody
    I am having the same problem Blend. All of a sudden I can't send text messages. It looks like they get sent out, but I never receive them on my 700p. I keep getting the same text message I had sent from my 700wx to my 700p early this morning. None of my new ones go through matter what. I can do the sms to email though with the threaded sms app. I just hard reset my treo and am going to go through the install again. I called Sprint and they said they are having major issues with the 700wx and are working on a fix. I hadn't changed anything. This is frustrating.

I am starting to HATE Palm. The 700p is in dire need of a firmware fix, and the 700wx can only send to Sprint customers?? This is RIDICULOUS. I am hoping the hard reset takes care of this.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    it appears without arcsoft installed the behavior is different...