Page 16 of 85 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast
    lol yes for both.
    Hehe thx. Now I don't need to reinstall resco explorer just to do those reg edits.
    you still have to make the reg edits if you havent already
    Wait so this new cab file with the smstrigger.exe doesn't automatically make the reg edits? takmsdsm says it does.
    no i didnt. reread your question. you asked if you still had to do the regedits and if it was included and i said yes to both
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Ok so can someone write a quick "how to" to get the app running as best as possible?

Something like:

First install this......
    Then Change this....
    Then rename this.......
    Then install this.....
    Then Change this......

so forth and so on

All of these changes/fixes are starting to make my head spin.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    From XDA site, more message center numbers!:
    SMS MessageCenter

* AT&T:
    o +19078319301
    * Cingular:
    o +12099042010 (West Coast)
    o +17045020600 (East Coast)
    * T-Mobile:
    o +12063130004
    * Rogers Wireless (Canada):
    o +17057969300
    * Fido (Microcell - Canada):
    o +15149931123

Make sure you include the + symbol if manually entering this number. It is essential.

This number is usually pre-set in your SIM card and should not have to be manually entered.

SMS Email Center

* AT&T:
    o 0000000000 (ten zeros)
    * Cingular:
    o 121 (West Coast)
    o 111 (East Coast)
    * T-Mobile:
    o 500
    * Rogers Wireless:
    o 0000000000 (ten zeros)
    * Fido (Microcell):
    o 003436
  8.    #308  
    SO, just an observation.... Even without enabling the chat mode (where you have to send through the outbox).

This is such a better messaging app than WM5 comes with!
    what does putting the sms messagecenter# into your treo do? There's so much going on in this thread.
    Jimmie Geddes
    allows you to send SMS to email addresses.
    Thanks guys, I did get the file. Will take a look in a while. Still actually waiting on the 700wx, should be here today or tomorrow I believe... It's the wifes phone, I'm still on a 700p. so I'll be working both sides here...
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by takmsdsm View Post
    no i didnt. reread your question. you asked if you still had to do the regedits and if it was included and i said yes to both
    NO! I just came from work and ALL i did was install the .cab posted on rapidshare and everything, including the registry change and smstrigger.exe to windows folder was done AUTOMATICALLY with the cab.
    Quote Originally Posted by takmsdsm View Post
    allows you to send SMS to email addresses.
    Actually he asked about the SMS message center:

SO

SMS Message Center
    (via registry change): +1-7044100000 (<-- Sprint)

Email Message Center
    (via program): 6245

6245 allows SMS to email. Confirmed and working. (!)

What does +1-7044100000 allow? I have NO idea.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by MHR View Post
    SO, just an observation.... Even without enabling the chat mode (where you have to send through the outbox).

This is such a better messaging app than WM5 comes with!
    I agree. Even if I have to set the chat setting to never I'm not going back to poutlook. It is very stable on my 700wx.

The fact that some people using other devices have this working there must be a solution. We just have to keep at it.
    hehe oops, im reading like 5 forum topics at once on the same topic, got confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

SO

SMS Message Center
    (via registry change): +1-7044100000

Email Message Center

6245 allows SMS to email.

LOL I never made that change and am having no problems anymore (except the outgoing delay after threading of course).

So anyone reading this who is a little overwhelmed right now: Don't worry about this change yet! Let someone figure out what it does first and if it is necessary at all.
    you know guy, I have the first cab installed and did the reg edits. I used totalcommander and removed the extra (inbox 1 and messaging 1) from programs folder and I don't and never had the resens from outbox problem or any error messages. could this be cause I have push email with 4smartphone. I don't understand why I have had any problems whatsoever?

I read EVERY POST on this thread before I posted this. the reason I did was to help troulbe shoot.

thanks, cody
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    LOL I never made that change and am having no problems anymore (except the outgoing delay after threading of course).

So anyone reading this who is a little overwhelmed right now: Don't worry about this change yet! Let someone figure out what it does first and if it is necessary at all.
    right but with out 6245 were you able to SMS to an email address? I HIGHLY doubt it!

That's an important and necessary change.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

SO

SMS Message Center
    (via registry change): +1-7044100000 (<-- Sprint)

Email Message Center

6245 allows SMS to email. Confirmed and working. (!)

the problem is that the +1-7044100000 does not stay when you put it in that field, it will blank out as soon as you exit.
    Have the sprint message center numbers been posted or can someone link to them?,,,,,,, I DL this prog yesterday and have yet to change the vodaphone #'s

P.S. why do we need to change the network configuration numbers?