1.    #1  
    Ok, so the phone is on the Today Screen and a call comes in. I answer and talk for a while then hang up. I look at the screen and I'm in the System area deep within a submenu!

umm is there a way to tell the phone to ignore all touch screen commands while in voice mode?
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robodude View Post
    Ok, so the phone is on the Today Screen and a call comes in. I answer and talk for a while then hang up. I look at the screen and I'm in the System area deep within a submenu!

umm is there a way to tell the phone to ignore all touch screen commands while in voice mode?
    Here, I ripped this out of mine for you...

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    yeah, but doesn't that disable your ability to press the mute/speaker button, along with the menu items?
  4.    #4  
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by box33 View Post
    yeah, but doesn't that disable your ability to press the mute/speaker button, along with the menu items?
    You could still use your d-pad.
    Only touching the screen is disabled.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    No, because you can press the right button under the screen to go to the menu. Thanks for posting that question, Robodude. That was pissing me off and I am glad that Palm has a way to fix it, they thought of everything with this phone.