1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a software that will let me control my PC at home remotely from my 700wx? I often have downloads and other stuff going on with my PC that I would like to check with my 700wx.

Thank you!
    Logmein works great, is free and has a mobile client.

http://www.logmein.com
    I agree, love it
    yep logmein rocks
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I use pcAnywhere. Version 12 has a version that runs on WM5 and it works really great for me. It's not free but I already had pcAnywhere and was familiar with it. I can get into 2 computers at work and mine at home with it.

Greg
    Is there anyway to make Terminal services screen smaller I can't read squat.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boopie View Post
    Is there anyway to make Terminal services screen smaller I can't read squat.
    Yeah I didn't like the way that did that either. You can jump around on the screen but it was a pain. It was real hard to do things.

With pcAnywhere, you can view the entire screen and then zoom in on a particular area. Here is a screenshot from my phone showing my desktop.

You can see the zoom box towards the lower right. You can drag that anywhere on the screen and then it will zoom in on it. Once you are zoomed, you can slide around on your screen.

Greg
    I downloaded the trial of pcanywhere 12 but do not see the mobile client. anyone know where to find it? Is is a separate product?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonphillips View Post
    I downloaded the trial of pcanywhere 12 but do not see the mobile client. anyone know where to find it? Is is a separate product?
    Not sure about the trial but when I purchased it, I had to load the CD and from a menu I had to pick "View Other Installation Options" to get to it.

Greg
    I would like to use RDP b/c all of my servers at work run Microsoft. There must be a way to make screen smaller and easier to read. I wonder if this was a problem with operating system and terminal services. I don't think Microsoft would have offered it if it were this hard to use. Do other Microsoft based phones have the same issues with Terminal Services?
    I'll have to give LogMeIn tonight, thanks for the tip!
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boopie View Post
    I would like to use RDP b/c all of my servers at work run Microsoft. There must be a way to make screen smaller and easier to read. I wonder if this was a problem with operating system and terminal services. I don't think Microsoft would have offered it if it were this hard to use. Do other Microsoft based phones have the same issues with Terminal Services?
    I just found this with a Google search. Maybe it will help you.

http://www.vijay555.com/?Releases:VJFullscreenTSC

Greg
    Thanks I sent him an email on update.
    gotomypc.com has a pocket viewer. Have not tried yet but works great for other remote access
    I installed LogMeIn on my home desktop last night and it works GREAT with my 8125, even at EDGE speeds!
    I just use Ultravnc at the host and use the .Net VNC viewer to connect with. Works great. Both are freeware. The viewer has not been updated since April 05 but is pretty stable.

http://dotnetvnc.sourceforge.net

http://ultravnc.com