Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    ok, i KNOW there are calendar programs out there, but most are just way to "involved" and cluttered.

I really do like the calendar/today screen out of the box the Treo comes with. However, i don't like how it only shows 1 appointment. Is there a way to get it to show multiple appointments or maybe the next 3 days? i'm sure there isn't......so my next question is: is there a SIMPLE and easy to use today/calendar program that will assist.

pocketbreeze was cool....but just WAY too involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by box33 View Post
    ok, i KNOW there are calendar programs out there, but most are just way to "involved" and cluttered.

I really do like the calendar/today screen out of the box the Treo comes with. However, i don't like how it only shows 1 appointment. Is there a way to get it to show multiple appointments or maybe the next 3 days? i'm sure there isn't......so my next question is: is there a SIMPLE and easy to use today/calendar program that will assist.

pocketbreeze was cool....but just WAY too involved.
    fyi, try searching next time in the WM Software forum as this has been addressed to death already.

try this app, you'll never go back:
    http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=1475

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    fyi, try searching next time in the WM Software forum as this has been addressed to death already.

try this app, you'll never go back:
    http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=1475
    forgive my ignorance, but it's says i need a .net framwork when i click the "setup.msi" after unzipping TodayAgenda.

any idea which .net framwork i need exactly and is this all self extracting or do i need to place the files somewhere?

thanks for the assist. i know newbies can be a pain in the azz.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    You need MS Compact .NET 2.0 Framework from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

A search on the forums and you'd found it...

If you choose to use the .MSI installation method it will self-extract to the device, however, the device needs to be connected through ActiveSync.
    Download the zip file from this site..

http://tiews.info/index.php?show=sof...nda%2Fdownload

I got that CF error when I installed a different file, I think you have the same problem

PS- when you extract, just copy the CAB file over to your device and install, do NOT run the exe file, thats where the error pops up
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Make sure you download the .2 Beta. At least that's the one I have and works flawlessly!
    hold on guys, we're confusing two things!

he needs .NET for his desktop to run the MSI installer, he doesn't need .NET CF 2.0 for the ppc.

In other words, TodayAgenda does not require .NET CF to run on the device.

Yes, and if you copy the cab to the phone all of this is irrelevant
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Yes, and if you copy the cab to the phone all of this is irrelevant
    where exactly do you place the .cab then?
    Quote Originally Posted by box33 View Post
    where exactly do you place the .cab then?
    Anywhere on the phone. Just copy to somewhere (My Documents for example), and then open it in the file explorer.
    Anywhere on the phone. The just go into file explorer and open the file from wherever you saved it. Once you click on the cab file it will start the installation.

I have always had a folder on my storage card called PROGRAMS where I have most of my progrmas CAB files. This is so I can hard-reset away from home and still install most of my programs without going home. I suggest the same for everyone. Earlier today I tried some bluetooth hacks to solve the dropout issue and messed it up, so I did a hard reset at work. You never know...
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    LOL sorry for the confusion. I agree, I have a CAB and ZIP folders on my storage card for back up just in case.

However, after installing the CAB it is safe to delete it if you decide to do so. A CAB file is basically and installer that needs to be ran from the device. May not be exactly, but it kinda explains how it works.
    i figured out how to display more than one Outlook item/event appointment.

Go to start>settings>personal tab>Today>items Tab>select calendar>select options>check the Upcomming events Radio button. (select the display all day events if you want that to)
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinomon View Post
    i figured out how to display more than one Outlook item/event appointment.

Go to start>settings>personal tab>Today>items Tab>select calendar>select options>check the Upcomming events Radio button. (select the display all day events if you want that to)
    thank you (and everyone else!) for this help......your solution worked. However, i FINALLY got the TodayAgenda working and Mal was right.......I'll never want to go back!

Thank you all.......I swear, you're better than freakin' Sprint Tech Support!
    Is TodayAgenda v0.9.20 Beta a stable version compare to previous Version 0.9.11?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinomon View Post
    Is TodayAgenda v0.9.20 Beta a stable version compare to previous Version 0.9.11?
    very stable, there is barely any program there and it's actually a must since in 0.9.11 there is NO square screen support, so you'll be screwed when trying to change colors/layout.

spb diary is nice
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Where did most install it, main memory or storage card?

Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE View Post
    Where did most install it, main memory or storage card?

Greg
    if it's on the Today Screen in goes in Main mem, no debate.

Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    That was my thinking too. Thanks.

Greg
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast