Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I swear I even forget this is a beta because of the stability.
    spb diary is $19.99
    TodayAgenda is $Free :-)
    Okay, please forgive my "specialness", but for the life of me, I can't get this to run. I saved the zip file on my desktop. When I go to run the .msi in the zip file, a window pops up saying it doesn't appear that my system is properly configured to view the file. I tried emailing the .cab file to my Yahoo account, but when I open it, it says the attachment is of a file type that could be unsafe.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help!
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Save the CAB from the e-mail to your SD card or Device Storage and run it from there.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jphj44 View Post
    Okay, please forgive my "specialness", but for the life of me, I can't get this to run. I saved the zip file on my desktop. When I go to run the .msi in the zip file, a window pops up saying it doesn't appear that my system is properly configured to view the file. I tried emailing the .cab file to my Yahoo account, but when I open it, it says the attachment is of a file type that could be unsafe.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help!
    i had the same issue.....here is what you do.

- open the zip file (you'll see a bunch of files there.....and .msi and .cab are 2 of them)
    - don't mess with the .msi file
    - now plug your phone into the sync cable and open (from your PC) the Mycomputer/mobile device/mobile device folder
    - drag/drop the .cab file from the .zip you opend into teh mobile device folder
    - you phone will sync from you PC instantly and now the .cab file will be on your phone.
    - now go to file explorer on your phone and scroll to the bottom and click on that .cab file
    - done.
    Thanks. I broke down and read the help file and used the cut and paste method to copy the CAB then paste it onto my Treo, which seems to take more steps than I would think it should, but at least it worked.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I always e-mail myself ZIP or CAB files to my push e-mail account, save them on the card and installed from there. I just sync'ed with my PC today for the first time in almost 3 weeks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12