1.    #1  
    These will go fast I'm sure. They claim they're unlocked:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-new-Palm-T...QQcmdZViewItem

I'm soooo tempted, but I just can't bring myself to splurge on the Vodafone model when the rumors suggest the Cingular one is imminent...

Keith
    decent price?! I thought they were $480 US without a contract...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevich View Post
    decent price?! I thought they were $480 US without a contract...
    You're right, it's definitely a big chunk of money. All that I meant by it being a "decent price" is how it compares to other unlocked 750v's on eBay the last few days -- some have sold for over $1000 I think. A few lucky people are willing/able to pay a premium to have bragging rights over a swanky new phone that hasn't even been officially released yet over here.

As for the $480 price without a contract, that's the first I've heard such a figure. Do you remember where you saw it? The ballpark estimate I've heard bandied about is $400 or so for the 750v *with* a 2-year Cingular contract.

Keith
    The 480 referred to in another post was 480 EUR, which would be roughly $600 USD.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    $739? I'll wait a couple of months until it comes out here in the US. I can't believe that there are people that can't wait and are willing to pay over $1,000 for a PHONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFan View Post
    $739? I'll wait a couple of months until it comes out here in the US. I can't believe that there are people that can't wait and are willing to pay over $1,000 for a PHONE.
    I want a new phone but am not going to pay that much! The 8525 and 750 will be out soon. With the premier discount we get at my company through Cingular I would be throwing away several hundred dollars just to be one of the first to own one of these things. Not worth it to me.
    I paid $765.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    The 480 referred to in another post was 480 EUR, which would be roughly $600 USD.
    That's good enough for me.. I'm not spending an extra $200..... now.. just to find a friend who lives in Europe
    Normal store price in NL is 599,- Euro.....