Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here's an interesting auction. Claims to be receiving 5 units next week without the Vodaphone on them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PALM-TREO-75...QQcmdZViewItem
    i bought this one this morning from a very good ebay seller

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-PalmOne-Treo...QQcmdZViewItem
    It looks to me that these also have the vodafone logo on them. They call it the 750v for a reason. An unbranded one from Palm would just be 750.
  4.    #4  
    prospects, did they have them "in stock". Oh, and to me, in stock means they're physically in the building...not on a FedEx truck...lol

Are they unlocked? The ebay auction doesn't say they are.
    if thay were un-branded that would mean unlocked. I smell a scamer.
    Sparkomatic i will tell you more tomorow my status says shiped.
    Quote Originally Posted by prospects View Post
    i bought this one this morning from a very good ebay seller

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-PalmOne-Treo...QQcmdZViewItem
    I bought 5 after seeing this post... Will let you know if/when they show up. Otherwise Paypal's fraud department will have some work to do.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
    It looks to me that these also have the vodafone logo on them. They call it the 750v for a reason. An unbranded one from Palm would just be 750.
    Or maybe 750w
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  9.    #9  
    I emailed them and asked, if I bought today, could they overnight today. got an email back saying shipping was 1-2 days. also asked if they were in stock and got no response.
    Brandon
    When I saw unbranded a big SCAM alert went up for me.
    personaly i bought in the last 6 month from x1387

1-2 nokia e61
    2-3 digital camera

and they were always in canada 2 days after
    Looking at these auctions, they certainly look EXACTLY like the Vodaphone 750v that I have. I would guess they were bought and unlocked (just like I unlocked mine).
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  13.    #13  
    Just an update. I got a reply from the same question emailed and they said it was shipping from their warehouse in Asia and would take 1-2 days to get here.
    Sounds like it's one of the Vodaphone Treo 750s that are selling unlocked in Singapore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkomatic View Post
    Just an update. I got a reply from the same question emailed and they said it was shipping from their warehouse in Asia and would take 1-2 days to get here.
    sounds like an Asian model that is coming out in Singapore and Malaysia??? I guess we will find out soon.

16.    #16  
    Yes indeed. I hope everyone here that's ordered one gets it as promised. I remember ordering a 650 (I think it was) off ebay before they were being released. A bunch of people on Howard Forums had a thread like this one going wondering if the whole thing was legit or not. Turns out the guy didn't get the product like he thought but did refund everyone's money.
    Well people have reported being able to buy them in Singapore in the past few days. So doesn't seem like any reason that someone couldn't get some from there and sell them for extra profit.
    Hi:

I was reading your comments, I also bought one from this auction. I will let you know when I get it. If it is from Singapore will the quality be the same?
    Basically any Treo you buy right now will be Vodafone branded. Unlocked, yes. But there are no OEM Treo 750's floating around to the general public...
    got my tracking number and it will be here tomorow YES
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast