Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Excellent - I will definitely check it out... and thanks for the SKTools info...
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    if you think Virtual Earth Mobile is nice you HAVE to try Map4pda, waaay cooler (does Ask, Google Maps, Virtual Earth Mobile and Yahoo maps!):

http://map4pda.com/download.1.4.htm

re: Sk tools, no there are really no other threads on it that I'm aware.
    not to get off subject, but with maps4pda, is there any reason to keep the java google maps...other than to display traffic?
  3.    #23  
    I don't know about that, but Malatesta, WOW! That is a phenomenal program. Many thanks -
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    not to get off subject, but with maps4pda, is there any reason to keep the java google maps...other than to display traffic?
    no and Maps4PDA does traffic too, look for it under Overlay in the menu.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    no and Maps4PDA does traffic too, look for it under Overlay in the menu.
    I saw the map overlay virtual earth traffic and have it checked off but it doesn't seem to overlay anything on either google or virtual earth.
  6.    #26  
    Ok. If anyone knows of a forum thread (anywhere, not just here) that deals with some more specific aspects of SKTools, please submit it here. I would be curious to learn a little more about the software from actual users... thanks
    END OF LINE
  7.    #27  
    Malatesta - FYI; I did a hard reset this morning and reinstalled everything from the ground up - Tweaks2k2 is working now. I'm going to check out your earlier post and make some adjustments...
    END OF LINE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12