Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I think it might be your imagination. To me the 240 one looks exactly like the top 3/4 of th 320 one.
    How dare you!! How would you know? Do you have MY eyesight?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    should have said...

...the 240 one is exactly the same as the top 3/4 of the 320 one.
    Are you talking about the first set of pics or the second set? I moved the Tabs to the side in the first set, and left them at the top in the second to show the differences and subtle changes one can make so that the 240x240 screen isn't a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    The scrunched screen is harder on my eyes. The 320 one is easier to read for some reason. I'm already looking into a new prescription. I don't know what that means, but it looks like I'm a victim of eye strain, which is what I was trying to say before.
    Phone Diva - The screen isn't actually "scrunched," I actually just lopped off the bottom 80 pixels and moved the bottom bar up. Nothing is compressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    should have said...

...the 240 one is exactly the same as the top 3/4 of the 320 one.
    absolutely correct.
  5.    #45  
    OK, maybe we should cool down a bit...

Indeed, in the images posted, the "sharpness" of the bigger screen (the 320x240) is exactly as that of the smaller one (240x240). However, the bigger screen is easier on the eyes.

Just like in my office -- it was a great relief to go to 17" monitors from the 15" ones, and I now use side-by-side two 17" monitors. Do I get better resolution? No. Are the pixles different? No. But is it easier on my eyes? You bet!

Cheers,
    Zevi.
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    theres also a free app o xda-developers.com (google screen brightness) that has my screen at least as bright as my old 650.
    keep the icon on the today screen and use as needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevi View Post
    OK, maybe we should cool down a bit...

Indeed, in the images posted, the "sharpness" of the bigger screen (the 320x240) is exactly as that of the smaller one (240x240). However, the bigger screen is easier on the eyes.

Just like in my office -- it was a great relief to go to 17" monitors from the 15" ones, and I now use side-by-side two 17" monitors. Do I get better resolution? No. Are the pixles different? No. But is it easier on my eyes? You bet!

Cheers,
    Zevi.
    I wonder if the Treo screen is "wider" than the 8125? I believe treo screens are 2.5" diagonal, and the 8125 is 2.8" It just seems like the treo maybe wider?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123