1.    #1  
    I recently purchased the belt holster for the 700w from Verizon and I love it. I do have a question. When I remove the 700w from the holster while it is ringing the ringing stops. It acts like the ringing is dismissed but the phone shows it has an incoming call. I have tried to figure out why this happens but can not. Does anyone have any idea why this happens and what I can do to keep the phone ringing?
    Thed only way to stop ringing is to press a key on the keyboard, so that must be what is happening when you take the phone out of the holster. I don't have that holster, so I have no idea what you can do to avoid it; but see if you can take the phone out of the holster somehow without touching the keys...
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I think that happens when you press a key on your keyboard. If you can get it out without pressing your keyboard it should keep ringing. Try it out with the phone just laying on your desk.

Greg
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the reply Littlepat and Greg.

I looked closer and it appears that one or more of the keys on the bottom of the 700w are getting pressed when I remove the phone from the holster. I guess I must be tilting it while removing it. I tried it being very careful and it continues to ring. Problem solved.

Thank you!

-Phil
    Last edited by MM Racing; 10/17/2006 at 09:11 AM.