Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Whenever I close my screen (push red button) my screen stays dimmly lit. It looks off but it is slightly lit. Just started happening? Any suggestions? Seems like it might be from Phone Alarm?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Mine doesn't do that. What version of Phone Alarm do you have?

Greg
    mine does this too and i dont evne use alarms or anything. If i dont press the power button to manually turn it off, then the screen darkens after a bit, then darkens again, but you can BARELY see whats on the screen. Why doesnt it turn off ALL THE WAY. I even changed my settings to turn backlite off at the earliest possible time.
    this has happened to me before, i do not have phone alarm installed & i have my backlight set to turn off after 10 sec usually i just do a soft reset and that takes care of the problem
    That is what happens when the backlight turns off, and the device does not. Check the powere settings, maybe you will find something in there.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I remove some software and a reset and it's not happening any longer. Thanks for all the response. Side note: I am very pleased with the 700 wx vs. the 650. Only complaint so far is during a new appt. the time doesn't default to option key. Almost perfect!