1.    #1  
    I have an interesting issue that I haven't seen anyone else talk about yet. It's rather annoying and I would like to know how to fix it. That is why I have come to the experts.

After I turn my screen on, I go to initiate a call. Every time I try to initiate the first call, the status goes from dialing to hanging up. I try to dial again and it works the second time. Is there a reason why my phone won't initiate the call on the first try when I first turn the screen on? Like I said, it is very annoying. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    I have a similar problem. Usually on the first call of the day (after a soft reset the night before) the phone dose not seem to dial out. The screen will say it's dialing, but there is no sound, and after what seems like a long time it will hang up. On the second call out things seem to be fine. This is mildly annoying but is not a huge issue, nevertheless I expect a $$$$ phone to not do these sort of things. Hoping someone else here has an idea about what causes this.
    mine does the same thing....
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Are you in a 1X area or EVDO? Do you have direct push enabled? I have a ppc6700 in a 1x and direct push causes this to happen and it really sucks! I have been thinking about moving to the 700wx because of this issue.