1.    #1  
    Okay, I have what are likely two stupid questions, but for the life of me, I can't figure them out. First, does the 700wx have true caller ID? It seems that if a number isn't on my contacts list it always comes up as unknown. Second, when I'm typing a little box pops up that contains the suggested completed word. How do I accept that word? I've tried the ok button, the middle button and the enter button.

Thanks for helping and forgiving my newbie ignorance.
    To accept the word, Press down the the D-pad to highlight that word then press the center button.
  3.    #3  
    Ah! Thanks.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    or just touch the word with your stylus or finger.

Greg
  5.    #5  
    Any answers to my caller ID question?
    I'm 99% certain that any calls that come in and are not it my address book are displayed as the number. No names, just the number.

Now, there are a select few times when no info is displayed, but that has usually to do with the caller either blocking or being on a non-caller-id phone network.
  7.    #7  
    Yeah, I get the number too, but the name is as an "unknown caller". This is my first cell phone, but I swear my wife's regular T-mobile cell displays number and name even if the caller isn't in her contacts. I know my home phone caller ID displays both name and number.
    Quote Originally Posted by jphj44 View Post
    Yeah, I get the number too, but the name is as an "unknown caller". This is my first cell phone, but I swear my wife's regular T-mobile cell displays number and name even if the caller isn't in her contacts. I know my home phone caller ID displays both name and number.
    If is not in your contacts, it will display unknown caller because the number itself its unknown. If you have the number with a name in your contacts, it just display name and number.
  9.    #9  
    Hmm. That's what I thought it did. I guess I'm used to caller ID on my home phone where the name and number pop up even if that person has never called me before.
    Quote Originally Posted by jphj44 View Post
    Hmm. That's what I thought it did. I guess I'm used to caller ID on my home phone where the name and number pop up even if that person has never called me before.
    My home phone does this also, but I do not know of any cell phones that do this.