Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 128
  1. #2  
    I ordered one through them the other day. This thread discusses it. I spoke with them today to confirm my order and to get a estimate on delivery.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...89#post1104589
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
  2. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire View Post
    I ordered one through them the other day. This thread discusses it. I spoke with them today to confirm my order and to get a estimate on delivery.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...89#post1104589
    Good luck. Let us know how it goes. I am just not ready to pull the trigger yet. I want a 750v with HSDPA ready to go. I am willing to wait...my KJAM more than suffices to hold me over until that time.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3. #4  
    I bought one too. We will see how it goes.
  4. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyfjr View Post
    I bought one too. We will see how it goes.
    Good to hear. I have had great service with them thus far on this order. It appears I will be receiving mine on Friday. They confirmed this over the phone and via email. Did they provide you an estimate on delivery?
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
  5. #6  
    I have not contacted them yet via phone. I guess I better today sometime. Did you select Next Day Air as well?
  6. #7  
    This shows another buyer has had luck with CTI-Miami.

    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...&page=25&pp=15
  7. #8  
    Took the plunge and ordered from them today. Hopefully, I'll have a 750v soon and can return the 700wx I just got. I just hope the 750v is as snappy as the 700wx. I've been pretty happy with the improvement of the wx over the w. The wx is great but I really don't want to be on Sprint.
  8. #9  
    Provided the air cover in this video, it appears that the 750v is on par with the 700wx.

    http://treocast.treocentral.com/Vide...Interview2.mov
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
  9. #10  
    Did you see the brown case they put the 750v in? Looks like it fit the 750 quite well... any guess on who makes it?
  10. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkomatic View Post
    Did you see the brown case they put the 750v in? Looks like it fit the 750 quite well... any guess on who makes it?
    Probably one of these: http://store.treocentral.com/content...ries/4-132.htm or http://blog.treonauts.com/2006/09/treo_case_proto.html
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
  11. #12  
    Good call! That's it!
  12. #13  
    seems a little pricey. of course its unlocked and available in america, so im sure they can charge whatever they want.

    i think i will still wait until cingular gets the phone, hopefully get a big discount since im currently a gophone member, and dont currently have a contract with them. *although it is nice to have unlimited data, plus a phone plan without a contract. for those who want to try cingular, gophone is great.*
    [unlocked/unbranded/internal antenna/no camera/gsm/treo650]
    [unlocked/unbranded/gsm/treo750]
  13. #14  
    It's a new slim case they are advertising over at treonauts.com.

    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  14. #15  
    Not sure what you are saying here. One thing that is wrong in the video, is that the Palm guy explicity says the phone app has the new speakerphone and mute button from the 700wx. That is wrong, it does not. The phone app looks exactly like the 700w not the 700wx. No idea why they did that.

    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire View Post
    Provided the air cover in this video, it appears that the 750v is on par with the 700wx.

    http://treocast.treocentral.com/Vide...Interview2.mov
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  15. #16  
    I noticed he said that and your earlier post said it didn't have it. I actually don't mind that part of it. Not having the two buttons doesn't bother me.
  16. #17  
    I don't think it's a crisis that it doesn't have it either, but it would be nice. But I find it really weird that the 700wx has it and the newer 750v doesn't and the Palm guy's very clear statement that it was included.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkomatic View Post
    I noticed he said that and your earlier post said it didn't have it. I actually don't mind that part of it. Not having the two buttons doesn't bother me.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  17. #18  
    Those who ordered from them, please post how the experience goes. I'm not familiar with them and want to see how their CS is.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  18. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Not sure what you are saying here. One thing that is wrong in the video, is that the Palm guy explicity says the phone app has the new speakerphone and mute button from the 700wx. That is wrong, it does not. The phone app looks exactly like the 700w not the 700wx. No idea why they did that.
    Forgive the possibly dumb question from a Treo 600 user, but if the phone app doesn't have speakerphone or mute buttons, what do you have to do to put a call on speaker or mute?
  19. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDs10e View Post
    Forgive the possibly dumb question from a Treo 600 user, but if the phone app doesn't have speakerphone or mute buttons, what do you have to do to put a call on speaker or mute?
    They are in the softkey menu.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions