1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me if there is a way to go from page to page in a pdf document without using the Menu-Page-Next Page feature each time you want to go to the next page?

Also, is it possible to change the font in Picsel as opposed to zooming? I guessed that going from my handheld screen to the Treo WX screen would be difficult, but I didn't realize just how impossible it would be to read a pdf document with the Treo vs. the slightly larger handheld screen.
    I believe the "N" key jumps to the next page and the "P" key jumps to the previous key.
    Quote Originally Posted by zman1 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is a way to go from page to page in a pdf document without using the Menu-Page-Next Page feature each time you want to go to the next page?

Also, is it possible to change the font in Picsel as opposed to zooming? I guessed that going from my handheld screen to the Treo WX screen would be difficult, but I didn't realize just how impossible it would be to read a pdf document with the Treo vs. the slightly larger handheld screen.
    Click the center 5-way button then R L to move forwards and backwards between pages up down to zoom. Click it again to go back to scroll mode.