Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I wanted to add a soft reset button somewhere either in a menu opr on the screen, in case I want to reset my Treo 700wx. Having the Treo Skin, I don't want to have to take it out everyime.

Any reccomendations on an addon to get? I'm looking for something small.

I have WisBar, I thought I saw something in there for Soft reset. Could I add it with it somehow?

~J
    Wisbar Lite and Wisbar Advance have this capability built in.
    Is there any freeware program that could do soft reset?
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    I didn't know WA2 & Lite had it built in.

I use psShutXP, which is free & skinable too.

http://ppcsoft.narod.ru/english/
    There is a free program called soft reset, a free program called magic button, that do this that I know of. Search for them, they're around
    Otherthan the reset button on the back using stylus, does WM5 comes with Soft Reset?
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    No it dose not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl View Post
    Wisbar Lite and Wisbar Advance have this capability built in.
    I'm running WA and wasnt aware of how to run this if it is already built in. Is it an option in one of the menus or can you map a button combination to it?

I too have a skin case and hate having to take the Treo out of its case everytime I want to reset
    Quote Originally Posted by dcmidnight View Post
    I'm running WA and wasnt aware of how to run this if it is already built in. Is it an option in one of the menus or can you map a button combination to it?

I too have a skin case and hate having to take the Treo out of its case everytime I want to reset
    With Wisbar Lite, the soft reset function is on the task menu. With Wisbar Advance, I believe it's not as easy. I think you need to add a command line paramater. So you'll need to create a shortcut for WisBarAdv2.exe and change the properties by adding the corresponding number for soft reset. I don't use this so I'm not sure what the number is. For example, if you want to use the Screen Off function with Wisbar, you shortcut target should be something like "Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance\WisBarAdv2.exe" 33.
    33 is the number for screen off. Hope this makes sense.

EDIT: Just found it. Create a shortcut with target "\program files\lakeridge\WisBar Advance\wisbaradv2.exe" 24