Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by mark.rees33 View Post
    when you mention 'CarKit', do you mean creating a category in Outlook (probably easier on a pc to start and then sync?) called 'CarKit' and then within Outlook transfer all contacts into 'CarKit' ? and if you do, do those contacts then transfer to the bluetooth carkit????
    The category CarKit (sic) was already defined on the 750v (UK, Vodafone) when I got it back last October. That's all I've used, and it seems to work fine for synching contacts.
    Sorry to bring this thread back alive but I've just read this thread http://www.navplus.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7344 and my audi ( which has the same problem as BMW's ) is in the shop.

Any one able to test this or have any views on the guys logic ?

Si
    I have an E60 and the speed dials sync, but other contacts don't. But I have to soft reset every time I get in the car to get the connection to stay up. On my BlackBerry, I used to be able to set that my 'hotlist' displayed on the car only which was perfect. The WM option is pretty basic, but workable.
    Having updated my Treo 750v to WM6 ( at&t Version ) I now get a perfect connection to my Audi.

I get all the missed, dialed, etc calls. Signal Strength and it Syncs's my Speed Dials ( I guess will sync others but my Mac hasn't synced with it yet so doesn't have any contacts )

Si
    Has anyone tried the BMW bluetooth car kit with the new 6.0 ROM? I am praying the bugs are finally fixed or I may finally retire my Treo 750. I have an '06 5 series and it works with lots of bugs and drops as detailed by BCASLIS
    I'll try it this evening, just upgraded.

You might be interested in checking out what happened to me and what was ultimately to blame.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=220974
    I did the WM6 ROM upgrade for my TReo 750 and I thought it was rock solid with my Audi, until it started with the connect/disconnect issues all over again! I did notice when I did a clean Hard reset and then pair with the Audi it was rock soplid again. I believe the issue lies in "Speed Dial" icons. When I set up the speed dials, I used phone numbers from my phone not the SIM card! I think the disconnect issues happen from phone speed dials and not SIM speed dials. So I setup all my speed dials from the SIM and it is working!
    AT&T Treo 750 (Unlocked) WM6

DrB
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAESQ View Post
    Has anyone tried the BMW bluetooth car kit with the new 6.0 ROM? I am praying the bugs are finally fixed or I may finally retire my Treo 750. I have an '06 5 series and it works with lots of bugs and drops as detailed by BCASLIS
    Flaesk - all good now. I upgraded to WM6 and all of the problems with the bimmer are gone. Also, WM6 is SO much faster.

Cheers, Hugh
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345