1.    #1  
    I recently installed pocket plus on my 700wx and since I've done that it constantly tells me I have a new text message even though I do not. how can I change this?? I've tried a soft reset and no go! any info will be appreciated.
  2. joe
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Dunno if that is Pocket Plus. I use it with no such issues.
    Palm 5000 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony Clie T665 + Tmoble SIdekick > Sony TG50 (+Sidekick) > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > PPC-6700 > Treo 700wx
    I have used it for 10 months on several devices and never seen that. I don't beive its pocket +
  4.    #4  
    Alright I will try a hard reset but I have pocket + and weather + installed and thats it. Thanks for info
    I have used Pocket Plus on several devices, and have never seen anything like that. I would suspect something else, as the app has no options for notifications or anything like that - sounds like it may be a programming problem with the phone or a service issue. Because you admittedly don't have much installed.
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianh715 View Post
    I recently installed pocket plus on my 700wx and since I've done that it constantly tells me I have a new text message even though I do not. how can I change this?? I've tried a soft reset and no go! any info will be appreciated.
    Real quick, before you hard reset, check your "deleted items" and other random folders in your text messages for an unread message. It might be confusing your phone a little.

Also if you haven't already, go in the menu in outlook and "clear text messages" and "empty deleted items" and see if that helps. Just trying to help you avoid a hard reset