1.    #1  
    So - I just bought a treo 700w (VZW) & because of the low resolution - there are very few programs that I can use on it... which is fine - I'm finding more workarounds for my problems so far: except for ONE.

Does anyone know how to modify your Treo's 700w/wx sounds? Keep in mind that I know there is a "Sounds & Notifications" settings panel in which you can change the sounds for my ringer, voicemail, low battery warning, ect. But - where can I change the sound my treo makes when I plug in the power cord? ...or how about when I take out my SD Card? You can NOT modify the sounds for OTHER events like those that are not listed in the Sounds & Notifications control panel. Any ideas?

Also - I want to get rid of the warning notification that comes up when I put in my Wi-fi SDIO card that says that "I need to turn my phone off before I use my card due to possible phone interference." Even though my phone is off when I put this card in - I STILL get the warning. HELP ME MAKE IT GO AWAY AND MODIFY MY TREO'S SOUNDS!!

Thank you in advance!
    what make/model wifi card are you using
  3.    #3  
    I am using a Spectec "WLAN-11b/g" SDIO WLAN Card. I don't know too much about SD Wifi cards - it works well - but the reminder message is annoying.
  4.    #4  
    This is the reason that I am sorry that I purchased a Treo 700w... no one knows anything about it, really... I can't even change my sounds! I'm a bit frustrated. Does this bother anyone else but me? ...or are you all happy with the default sounds?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgoldaddy View Post
    This is the reason that I am sorry that I purchased a Treo 700w... no one knows anything about it, really... I can't even change my sounds! I'm a bit frustrated. Does this bother anyone else but me? ...or are you all happy with the default sounds?
    whoa, calm down. almost everyone in this forum loves there 700w(x), so i'm sure help will come. i can tell you from experience that the majority of the people on these boards are very, very knowledgable when it comes to modifing this phone. Just let this post run it's course for about 12 hours so everyone can look into it.

trust me, there are some freakin' smart individuals on here that will help.....just give it a day.