1.    #1  
    So I connect (or connectED, I guess) to my works VPN to sync my outlook. Suddenly, no connection is made via activeSync.

Used to work JUST FINE. Not anymore. It just says connecting over and over again until the treo times out and the screen shuts off.

Any ideas?
    Start by taking a deep breath.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    and then you could always post microsoft sucks in the apple user forum to get some sympathy responses
    Or open Acivesync, select "delete mobile device" in the menu AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES until you cannot select it anymore. Then try and sync again.
    You should learn some problem solving skills rather then just exploding with irrational comments on a forum. For example if you would have given a detailed explanation of your problem, you would have gotten some solutions or at least suggestions on how to fix the issue.

Just some friendly advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by paradoxic View Post
    You should learn some problem solving skills rather then just exploding with irrational comments on a forum. For example if you would have given a detailed explanation of your problem, you would have gotten some solutions or at least suggestions on how to fix the issue.

Just some friendly advice.
    I echo his comments.

Arc
    In caves all cats are gray...