1.    #1  
    I have a phoneAlarm 1.55 and i have a small problem with it. I am wondering if any one has had the same problem. for some reason it changes the profile by itself, and it changes to car profile. Has any one had that problem? and how can i stop it.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    I have a phoneAlarm 1.55 and i have a small problem with it. I am wondering if any one has had the same problem. for some reason it changes the profile by itself, and it changes to car profile. Has any one had that problem? and how can i stop it.
    I had the same problem with the full version also. I switched to the lite version and haven't had a problem since.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  3.    #3  
    i still don't get whats the diff in light and full version, besides the prise.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Here's the differences... http://www.pocketmax.net/paLite_Compare.html

Do you have by any chance scheduled changes for profiles? Maybe they were set by mistake and that's why it changes.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I found mine switches when I plug it into a charger (home or car).
    Quote Originally Posted by nezzy76 View Post
    I found mine switches when I plug it into a charger (home or car).
    I notice the same.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I think mine did that once. If you don't use profiles, like me, remove them from being displayed and that problem should stop. At least it did for me...