1.    #1  
    hello, I just changed my sprint email address online...my phone tried to do a powervision update and locked up. Now it wont connect to the internet...any idea how to fix?
    Wait with patience.... It will eventually correct itself...
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Or go to Start -> Settings -> Connections tab -> Conections -> My ISP -> Manage Existing Connections -> Select Power Vision -> Edit -> And change your User ID and password.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    and still have to go through the Data Provisioning before it will work
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    Or go to Start -> Settings -> Connections tab -> Conections -> My ISP -> Manage Existing Connections -> Select Power Vision -> Edit -> And change your User ID and password.
    THANK YOU!
    Or, go to dial pad, hit ##3282#
    and hit the update profile button.

Let it do it's thing, and then all should be good. Well, at least that's what happened to me when Sprint TS had me do the above procedure.