1.    #1  
    A call out to all 750v owners - how's that battery life looking? Any any all comments should include usuage with 3G on.

TIA!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Not sure yet, seems to go down quick but before i am sure i want to use it more before i slag it off

Chris
    It looks like it gets better with usage. At first I almost couldn't make it through the day. Now it seems to last longer. But if I could get a bigger battery I would certainly get one.
    i had bluetooth on and voice command activated and fully charged at 10am, made three 5 min calls, surfed the web for about 30 mins and 4pm today it had dropped to 60%
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyboy View Post
    i had bluetooth on and voice command activated and fully charged at 10am, made three 5 min calls, surfed the web for about 30 mins and 4pm today it had dropped to 60%
    Can you confirm voice dialing over bluetooth work?

Surur
    It seems to really work! Cool! Pushed button on Jabra JX-10 headset, gave command to call a contact, it asked for confirmation, I say yes and it dialed!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Finally!

Surur
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    It seems to really work! Cool! Pushed button on Jabra JX-10 headset, gave command to call a contact, it asked for confirmation, I say yes and it dialed!
    Are you are to able to wake the 750 and issue a voice command from the headset?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Phone on, screen off, headset on and paired. Press button, get tone, speak dial command, confirm name, it dials. Screen on phone is on, but the screenguard lock is on showing the unlock panel (as you would want if it was in a pocket).

NICE!!

Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Are you are to able to wake the 750 and issue a voice command from the headset?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Phone on, screen off, headset on and paired. Press button, get tone, speak dial command, confirm name, it dials. Screen on phone is on, but the screenguard lock is on showing the unlock panel (as you would want if it was in a pocket).

NICE!!
    Well that's good. I can do that with my KJAM now. Just wanted to make sure that the same could be done on a 750. Strange how some WM5 devices can't perform that simple task.
    Gald to hear that. Getting the JX10 tomorrow myself!
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
    Gald to hear that. Getting the JX10 tomorrow myself!
    Yep. I just got a Cardo-Scala 600 that I want to use with my KJAM when it comes back from cracked-screen repair. Combine that with my new NextLink Spiders for stereo and I'm pretty good for awhile. Hopefully I'll have no problem with this combo when the 750v comes around.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Battery life seems fine to me, most days I get several phone calls, check my emails every so often, a bit of browsing and run TomTom for GPS so the screen and BT are active for long periods of time