Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gents (and ladies),

Before installing any of these, what is the best undelete/installation manager you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy22 View Post
    Gents (and ladies),

Before installing any of these, what is the best undelete/installation manager you use?
    By far SKTools. It cleans EVERYTHING when uninstalling, unlike the default WM uninstall process.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I recommend making a complete backup with Sprite Backup or SPB Backup. Then you can go back after the installation if things go wrong.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I don't use mine to complete tasks, I use it for a minimalist display of today only appointments. But if I remember correctly, yes there is a checkbox for completing tasks in the display.

Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    With TodayAgenda, can you actually complete a task directly from the today screen like you can with PocketBreeze?
    THAT, sir, is a very good find for me! Thank you! I'm trying it right now, and will likely to keep it. To me whatever calander that is easy to read wins the point. Both PI and AgendaFusion are good apps, however the interface are just so busy I don't even want to look at them.

Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    FYI, DeveloperOne has just released AgendaOne for PocketPC and smartphones. I really like this at first look. It's not nearly as powerful as PI and AgendaFusion but it's a great better calendar than the built-in one. I'm VERY tempted to buy this and toss Pocket Informant Calendar. Much smaller and seems a bit faster. Looks very much like a much more complete and grown-up version of the calendar. A little expensive for the function but strikes a nice balance between features and ease of use. Much better one handed operation than PI!
    I've decided to go with Agenda One and put together an Agenda One theme that is closer to the scheme used by the Business theme on the Vodaphone 750v. I've zipped it up and enclosed it. Download the theme editor from DeveloperOne and you should be able to read this theme and then install it on your Treo.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I installed SmallMenu and assigned it to the Windows/Start button. Launching apps is a breeze now.
    Did anyone get tcpmp to work with wm5 if so what are the settings?, when i use it the screen shakes in normal mode but seems to work right in full screen mode.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Oh and if you are going to use PIE, then PIEPlus is another must have. I switched back to PIE (using PIEPlus) after using Opera. After making the OpenDNS server changes to my device, using PIE with PIEPlus is a great browsing experience. The full screen mode of PIEPlus would be great on the cramped Treo screen.
    Another cool feature in PIE Plus is the abilty to easily switch to IE 6.0 for accessing Well Fargo.
    Just call me Berd.
    ...clip... Spb Pocket Plus for the program launcher and mappable key functions (OK to really close).
    Does the mappable key functions of Spb Pocket Plus nullify the need for AEButtons?
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Does the mappable key functions of Spb Pocket Plus nullify the need for AEButtons?
    If I am not mistaken AEButtons also allows you to configure different types of presses (ie. Press-and-hold) of various buttons. So, if you want to make use of the standard buttons and events then PocketPlus or iLauncher will work fine.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I tried this app, and dropped it for now as it could not go directly to the appointment or task that I selected from the Today Screen. It is weird that selecting a particular appointment on the Today screen won't take you to that exact time or least day. Have you noticed this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    I've decided to go with Agenda One and put together an Agenda One theme that is closer to the scheme used by the Business theme on the Vodaphone 750v. I've zipped it up and enclosed it. Download the theme editor from DeveloperOne and you should be able to read this theme and then install it on your Treo.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    This works fine for me. Don't know what to say why yours doesn't. I click on the appointment and it goes to the day view with that appointment selected. That's what I would expect to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by naftalim View Post
    I tried this app, and dropped it for now as it could not go directly to the appointment or task that I selected from the Today Screen. It is weird that selecting a particular appointment on the Today screen won't take you to that exact time or least day. Have you noticed this issue?
    Can we rename this thread to
    Must Have Hardware To Run All This Nice Software"?
    Sounds great how you can modify everything. I have a Treo 650 with manual network selection. Is there a way to hack the 750 to have that enabled on the Treo 750 as well? I really need it here in L.A. and use it on my 650 almost every day! Hmm...
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    No need for a hack. The 750v has manual network selection

Settings|phone|network|network selection (Automatic/Manual)
    The 750v itself has manual network selection but some SIM card disable it. Newer Cingular SIM cards prevent you from doing this. I don't think there is any hack around this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123