1.    #1  
    How do I open a zipped file on my 700wx?? Do i need an unzip program like winzip or winrar or do i have to do it on my desktop? I'm new to this

Thanks

Edit: Ok i figured that out but now since i installed pocket plus it constantly says i have one new text message even though i do not.. neone know y?
    Last edited by Brianh715; 10/13/2006 at 11:08 PM.
    Spb Pocket Plus should do it. It's about 25 bucks, and features a bunch of other cool options. Been using it for a long time.
    END OF LINE
    Resco File Explorer also does it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Spb Pocket Plus should do it. It's about 25 bucks, and features a bunch of other cool options. Been using it for a long time.
    thanks a lot.. oddly enough I was about to purchase this file and that's why I was asking!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Alien do you have lag when powering on your treo at all?
    Sometimes it gets laggy when I power on the treo and hitting the center button to unlock it just hangs like 4-5 seconds then its ok.

Are you experience any of this?
  6.    #6  
    Ok i just bought it and installed it and now it says I have one new text message and I don't have any in my inbox or outbox or drafts or deleted yet it still shows i have one... how do i get that off? tried soft resetting but did not work