1.    #1  
    So just last night for the first time I noticed this: When i look at my calender, it shows no appointments.. In other words - when looking at the month view, there are no indicators which tell you you have appointments on certain days (the little triangles).
    However, if i know that on November 13th i have a meeting - and i click on November 13th, the meeting is still there!?!?!?

Why arent these appointments showing indicators on the month view of the calender??? Does this make sense?
    I was having the same problem, so I switched to using the free today plugin TodayAgenda. The one thing I love about TodayAgenda, I can set the month view as my default view. I would love for TodayAgenda to include the managment of notes.
  3.    #3  
    I was having the same problem, so I switched to using the free today plugin TodayAgenda. The one thing I love about TodayAgenda, I can set the month view as my default view. I would love for TodayAgenda to include the managment of notes.
    I should have said this earlier - I am using TodayAgenda!!!!!!! And its still doing that... It just started doing it yesterday..?!
    Is there a setting or something? My calender in Outlook is fine!
  4.    #4  
    Anyone?! Please help! This is very NOT COOL that my phone is doing this...
  5.    #5  
    So i deleted TodayAgenda from my phone thinking this was the problem... But it did not fix my issue. When i look at my calender (in month view) there are no indicators in the boxes (days) that show i have an appointment.. If i click on November 7th because i already know I have an appointment - it shows the appointment like nothing is wrong.. But if i didnt remember i had an appointment on that day, i would never know just by looking at calender..

Anyone know why its doing this??!!
    maybe you have a filter on where it only displays items that are in a certain category?
    I had the same problem. check the status of the appointment. if it's set to "FREE", it wont show up. set it to "TENTATIVE" or "BUSY". hope it works for you.
  8.    #8  
    I had the same problem. check the status of the appointment. if it's set to "FREE", it wont show up. set it to "TENTATIVE" or "BUSY". hope it works for you.
    I checked this and my appointments are all set as "BUSY"... Still not showing up..
    Its only the "month view" on the calender.. They just dont show up on the month view - which happens to be the way i view my calender..

This really sucks..