Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Is there a way to simply add a color scheme to thr Treo 700w. Alos, I made a scheme with Theme Generator, but I don't know how to get it onto my phone, any ideas? Thanks
    You can get it on your phone a couple of ways. Connect with Activesync, copy the theme you made and move it to the windows directory on your phone, then go under Start\Settings\Today and then pick your new theme.

Alternative ways to get the theme to your phone would include moving it to a SD card, then moving it to the directory above.

Hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Cool, thanks a lot
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    It didn't work, I don't know where to move the file into and when I do move it it gives me a warning. On top of that Activesync sucks most of the time and won't work usually.
    Quote Originally Posted by espo222 View Post
    Is there a way to simply add a color scheme to thr Treo 700w. Alos, I made a scheme with Theme Generator, but I don't know how to get it onto my phone, any ideas? Thanks
    click on explore and drag the .tsk file over to my documents.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    When I do that, it converts it to a .txt file
    W/o looking at my comp...open Active Sync and click tools, advanced tools and file conversion settings. Find the setting for tsk and select no change. or like stated above...copy .tsk file to SD CARD with card reader. then move to my docs folder.

I see so many people complaining about A.S. I have probs from time to time but they are almost always related to firewalls. AS needs to have certain ports open. also sometimes I need to move my sync cable to a different usb port.