Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Have a celebrity client offering $400 to unlock his treo 750v, locked to vodafone. Please let me know if anyone can help, will also shout you in one of my Boy Genius Reports!
    Check my other post should know if it works in next 24 hrs
  3.    #3  
    Saw it...need somethin asap please let me know when you find out. Have a client goin crazy offering anything to get this thing unlocked
    Nothing is going to get you something that fast. I know! Fly to Germany and buy one. People have reported that the 750v being sold in the netherlands and Germany is unlocked out of the box.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  5.    #5  
    Heard that too, then I talked to someone today that got 20 Vodafone 750v's (german) and said they were all locked...hmm
    Really? Hmm, very odd. Well, mine's on a plane somewhere over the Atlantic right now so I'm very anxious also. The seller has said he has requested unlocking from Vodaphone but hasn't heard anything yet. As soon as I get it for the IMEI number I'm going to try the website listed in the other thread. I really doubt they will be able to unlock it but it's worth it to try. I'd do it right now but I don't have the IMEI number yet.

Quote Originally Posted by boygenius View Post
    Heard that too, then I talked to someone today that got 20 Vodafone 750v's (german) and said they were all locked...hmm
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by boygenius View Post
    Have a celebrity client offering $400 to unlock his treo 750v, locked to vodafone. Please let me know if anyone can help, will also shout you in one of my Boy Genius Reports!

here ya go............

http://www.unlockitnow.com/Palmone/Treo%20750v.php
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    http://www.imei-check.co.uk

This worked on my 750 !!! It is unlocked !!
    can you prove your phones were unlocked? This would be a major step forward.
    I've used the same site and mines unlocked.

Takes mins

Si
    Yeah mine is unlocked too, check out the picture
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    happy to when I get back in my office. posting this now on the 750 with a cellular1 sim in Western PA.
    how long did they take to get back to you?

and why arent you flogging it on ebay????
    You submit your IEMI number on there website, pay via PayPal, and you get the code along with your paypal receipt.

You have to download some software from there website that needs that code, this then unlocks the Treo

Si
    It was instant, payed via paypal and they sent the file specific to your device based on your imei number, then you run the unlock software that you download and it asks for the file they sent you, 2 mins later its unlocked, simple as that

Chris
    i am reluctantly thinking that i will buy the 750v. i am dissappointed with the specs of the 680. i dont live in the UK and was in london the other day. i had one in my hands but didnt buy it as the all-in cost from Vodaphone is apx #480. But i regret not buying it now!!
    The shops are selling them for 400 Pay As You Go not 480

Si
    pay as you go means no LT contract / 1 time payment?
    yeah you buy the phone but that is all you are commiting too, they give you a sim card but you can throw it in the bin
    mine is unlocked now too !!!

thanks for everyone investigating this......... i'm on Voda right now but looking to swap providers in January

also, i have a T-Mobile WnW so that can go in there too !!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast