1.    #1  
    How can I remove the bar that contains the network name that I am in and the location and bluetooth icon. I want to make more room on my today screen. I posted this message in another thread but I thought I would make it it's own thread since it is different.

Thank you,

heimlich
    Quote Originally Posted by heimlich View Post
    How can I remove the bar that contains the network name that I am in and the location and bluetooth icon. I want to make more room on my today screen. I posted this message in another thread but I thought I would make it it's own thread since it is different.

Thank you,

heimlich
    try the search function and you'll get all the answers you need.
    Just incase you didn't find, here it is http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=126050

please paypal thesearch feebof 1 U.S. dollar to JamesDidMySearching4Me@paypal.com
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the answer.

You have to change the registry key
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\"Dial Lookup"
    to 0.
    I did this and did a soft reset and the registry key changed back to 1. Anyone know why this is happening? I tried it twice.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimlich View Post
    Thanks for the answer.

You have to change the registry key
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\"Dial Lookup"
    to 0.
    I did this and did a soft reset and the registry key changed back to 1. Anyone know why this is happening? I tried it twice.

Thanks.
    don't soft reset for a couple of minutes and power off for at least 1 minute before hand.

you're erasing the registry change before it can be written from Ram to Rom.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  6.    #6  
    thanks.

That's horrible though. I was unable to even make a phone call. The green button stopped working completely. I don't know why they would do something like that. That's such a valuable piece of real estate to waste like that.
    Last edited by heimlich; 10/12/2006 at 04:43 PM.
    Ya I agree, It ticks me off.