1.    #1  
    Does this happen to anyone else? I have mine set to the brightest possible setting, and for some reason, it keeps reverting back to the default setting on its own. Can't figure out why.
    The Rules Change, But The Game Remains The Same
    do u have brightcam installed
    Yes, it happens to me too.

I don't have brightcam installed as mentioned in the post above, but every so often my brightness just cranks down. Quite an annoyance.
    I don't have brightcam but mine does it too and it is really annoying. Just a thought does everyone with this problem have PhoneAlarm installed. I have 1.58 lite. Just thinking since their is a setting in there that is supposed to be able to alter screen brightness
    What about phone alarm? You can set individual brightness levels to each profile
    Quote Originally Posted by vader View Post
    Does this happen to anyone else? I have mine set to the brightest possible setting, and for some reason, it keeps reverting back to the default setting on its own. Can't figure out why.
    There is some kind of bug that changes the backlight timer to one minute, although the time seems more like a few seconds. I get this problem after soft resets occassionally. Change it back to your default time and it should go away for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by vader View Post
    Phone Alarm 1.58 caused this for me. I had to do a hard reset to fix it.

I like the concept of PhoneAlarm, but it caused too many issues on my machine.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    I also had the dim effect with 1.58.Im sure Bruce has reconized the problem with a fix on future release but get this.After un-installed screen dim would still happen.I did many hard & softreset with same results.
    I got my wx replacement a week ago holding off on PA running hannips Mortscript nled cod with 0 problems.
    Were all bete testers of sorts when downloading software.Im going to wait till PA is flaw free on wx before next download.PDA's can be confusing at times stock out of the box.Why make it wourse.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I also had the dim effect with 1.58.Im sure Bruce has reconized the problem with a fix on future release but get this.After un-installed screen dim would still happen.I did many hard & softreset with same results.
    I got my wx replacement a week ago holding off on PA running hannips Mortscript nled cod with 0 problems.
    Were all bete testers of sorts when downloading software.Im going to wait till PA is flaw free on wx before next download.PDA's can be confusing at times stock out of the box.Why make it wourse.
    Yes, I agree the effect lasted even after PA was removed. However, in my case, a HARD reset did fix it.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net