1.    #1  
    For some reason my email isn't automatically going to the 700W anymore (to the best of my knowledge - I haven't changed anything) (honest!)

Prior to yesterday, I'd get the little "envelope" and the "incoming email" chime. It was actually faster to the phone than my laptop (hardwired)

Today - I get no email on the phone unless I manually tell it to send/receive mail.

Called my IT department, the response was "hey - you wanted it - you figure it out"
    If nothing changed, have you tried 'rebooting the phone' yet? (i.e. soft reset)

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fart View Post
    For some reason my email isn't automatically going to the 700W anymore (to the best of my knowledge - I haven't changed anything) (honest!)

Prior to yesterday, I'd get the little "envelope" and the "incoming email" chime. It was actually faster to the phone than my laptop (hardwired)

Today - I get no email on the phone unless I manually tell it to send/receive mail.

Called my IT department, the response was "hey - you wanted it - you figure it out"
  3.    #3  
    Tried that - didn't have any effect. But - for some reason - it's back to normal now.
    Figured you probably had, just thought I'd ask. Glad it's working again ...

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fart View Post
    Tried that - didn't have any effect. But - for some reason - it's back to normal now.