1.    #1  
    Review of Yahoo! Go.

It's not at the top of the frontpage just now as I want to keep the 750v review up there. Also: I'm a little peeved about using excalamtion points all over the place when I talk about Yahoo. I don't know why I gave in to that.
    Question:
    I use ActiveSync and mNotes to sync my WM5 device via USB to my work PC and Lotus Notes. I would like that information on my device to synch with my personal Yahoo account. Is there any reason that you are aware of with your experience with Y!Go (yep, I hate the exclamation points too) that would prevent me from doing so?

The setup I forsee is entering an event/contact/task in Lotus Notes, Activesync transfers it to my WM5 device, then Y!Go transfers it to my Yahoo calendar/address book/to do list which is viewable on-line.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Geek.....me????!!!!
    Thanks for the compliment, geeks run the world after all!
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Y!Go is almost there....but still has too many hiccups for real world use.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I used it to sync my contacts with Yahoo address book. It worked well. I use it also with email a bit. I'm not completely sure about how the connections are working.. sometimes it updates, sometimes it doesn't. Also, it says it uses SMS for updates, but I believe it's just using my EVDO connection. Many of the Go! services just open through Internet Explorer. It was a pain to install. I had to manually do a few things through the file explorer.. just running the Cab file wasn't enough.