1.    #1  
    I installed a few programs tonight, weather panel and sprite (produced by palm). I had some problems with weather panel because it locked up my device so I suspect it might be the culprit here. What has happened is the fonts on my calling screen have changed for the number and the active indicator. Please see screenshot for more detail. The callername and the time are showing up just fine. Has anyone else seen this problem? Do you know of a fix for this? It looks like a different font is now being used. All of the information on that screen used to all have the same font type and now there are two distinct fonts. I've attached a screenshot.

Thank you.
    Last edited by heimlich; 05/08/2007 at 11:01 AM.
  2.    #2  
    I've circled the fonts that no longer match with red. These are the fonts that have changed.

Thanks.
    Last edited by heimlich; 05/08/2007 at 11:01 AM.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    There is a large thread on Weather Panel. That's what caused the change in your font's. Click the thread link I gave you and you should go to the page that tells you what to do. I think it was post #85. You can also get some great themes from the thread.

Greg
    i never installed this and my out going call screen has some wierd font. any idea how i can fix that?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    How dows the font look like? Can you post a screenshot? You'e never installed WP?
    I Did A Hard Reset Anw Now Everything Is In Caps...wtf? Any Idea
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Screenshot?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    If you guys are having font issues, just search your whole device for files that ends with .TTF and delete them (rename them with a different extension, soft reset, and then delete). That should fix your problem. There are some apps out there that will install fonts.
    How do you search for specific file types?
    You will need a 3rd party file explorer to do this as the builtin one is no good. Check out Total Commander or Resco Explorer (commercial)
    Will do! Thanks!
    Are you saying to delete all of the files with that extension?

Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    If you guys are having font issues, just search your whole device for files that ends with .TTF and delete them (rename them with a different extension, soft reset, and then delete). That should fix your problem. There are some apps out there that will install fonts.
    Which TTF files do you see? Tahoma.ttf, Tahomabd.ttf and cour.ttf are fonts that are in the ROM so you won't be able to delete those even if you try. Anything else can be deleted, assuming you don't want them,.