1.    #1  
    Quick question for those of you that have a 750v and BT headset. Have you been able to wake the 750v from a button press on the headset and issue a voice command?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I have ordered my new BT headset and I will get it presumably monday. I will try and let you know.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
    I have ordered my new BT headset and I will get it presumably monday. I will try and let you know.
    Thanks. As I understand it, the new iPaq 6900's aren't able to wake up using the headset to issue a command. I hope the Treo is not the same. That would be a show-stopper for me. I use BT headsets (stereo during the week when I go to/from work, and a regular headset on the weekends when I am out and about). Not being able to wake the device using BT to dial a number is a big deal.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  4. tcs
    According to msmobile's review. It is working. u can see that it is mentioned in the section abt A2DP.

I just tried the A2DP function.It works brilliantly.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcs View Post
    According to msmobile's review. It is working. u can see that it is mentioned in the section abt A2DP.

I just tried the A2DP function.It works brilliantly.
    There's nothing in that review that address my specific point of being able to wake the device from a BT headset (stereo or not). Sure, the iPaq 6900 works too but it is not able to wake the device up to initiate a call.
    I've seen reviews saying bluetooth headsets worked flawlessly with Voice command, so it looks as if they have that aspect sorted.

Surur
    That would be a first for treo's. I hope it's true. hmm, maybe the pda audio hacks to get audio over a bt headset will work on the 750v also.
    Last edited by hannip; 10/11/2006 at 09:31 AM.