1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a way to set the bulit-in Calendar on the 700wx to open to the Month view?

This is the view I use the most and it's kinda of pain to have to choose Menu>View>Month every time I open the app.

TIA
    Great question, I also haven't figured this one out yet.
    Jimmie Geddes
    that weird, when I set mine for month view and then close it. it remembers the detting and goes back to month view. this is actually close for the running apps and then restarted. I don't know if it stays after a reset but it does stay.
    update; I figured it out. if you have the calendar set as a today plugin, and select your calendar from your today screen, it will remember your month view setting. this will even stay set after a soft reset. the problem is when you select your calendar from your programs menu. if you do it this way it won't remember the setting.

hope this helps, cody
    thanks Cody
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    update; I figured it out. if you have the calendar set as a today plugin, and select your calendar from your today screen, it will remember your month view setting. this will even stay set after a soft reset. the problem is when you select your calendar from your programs menu. if you do it this way it won't remember the setting.

hope this helps, cody

I've tried this a zillion times as described above and can't get the month view to stick...any clue as to why?
    Last edited by fgkay; 10/12/2006 at 07:49 AM.
    I've tried this a zillion times as described above and can't get the month view to stick...any clue as to why?
    I cant figure this out either.. BTW - where are the settings to even try to make this change?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Open your calendar. Then look at the left soft key. It will change depending on the screen you are on. I'm currently in the day view so mine says Week. If I click it and go to the week view, it says Month. The possibilities are Day, Week, Month, Year, Agenda.

Greg
    Open your calendar. Then look at the left soft key. It will change depending on the screen you are on. I'm currently in the day view so mine says Week. If I click it and go to the week view, it says Month. The possibilities are Day, Week, Month, Year, Agenda.
    I was aware of this..

it remembers the detting and goes back to month view
    This setting mentioned above is what i am curious about.. Where is this "setting"?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I think they are saying if you have your calendar in the month view, exit out of it, then go back in it will be in month view. Basically, whatever view it is in when you get out of it will be what you come back to.

Greg
    OK, it seems like when you enter the claendar from the START MENU, it starts on week view regardless of anything else. If you open your calendar by tapping the calendar plugin on the toady screen, it reverts back to the last view. Not sure why, this happens even when I totally close the program
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    My 700w remembers it both ways.

Greg
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    OK, it seems like when you enter the claendar from the START MENU, it starts on week view regardless of anything else. If you open your calendar by tapping the calendar plugin on the toady screen, it reverts back to the last view. Not sure why, this happens even when I totally close the program
    This doesn't work for me.
    No-dice..always opens to the day view for me