1.    #1  
    some how i have lost a bunch of memory. i know i should have more. i unistall a few programs as well as files, ect. and the memorry didn't went up like it should have. How would i recover that?
    I use a few apps that seem to work very well SKTools, Memaid, and FastCleanup.
    Jimmie Geddes
  3.    #3  
    I have FastCleanup, but i will look in to the memaid. It looks like it does more then SKTools
    be carefull with sktools. you could be doing a hard reset real soon.

I find one easily over looked memory hog is internet history and files. going to internet/tools/options/memory and deleting these two retains a lot for me.

hope this helps, cody
  5.    #5  
    i did that, and i'll play around with that memaid once i'll get home. could a bad sync take up a lot of memorry?
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    i did that, and i'll play around with that memaid once i'll get home. could a bad sync take up a lot of memorry?
    Are you having difficulty with your Storage memory or Program memory? I'm assuming you have a 700wx. When I show system memory (Start -> Settings -> System -> Memory), my device shows:

Storage - Total: 62.92 MB In use: 36.00 MB Free: 26.92 MB

Program - Total: 57.45 MB In use: 19.20 MB Free: 38.35 MB

Yours?
  7.    #7  
    Storage - Total: 62.92 MB In use: 49.29 MB Free: 13.66 MB

Program - Total: 57.45 MB In use: 17.40 MB Free: 40.05 MB

The only thing that i have installed on the phone is photoPro program. the rest are installed on the SD card. but i know for a fact that when i moved that photo program from SD to phone i still had 28 something in storage.
    Clear your IE cache see how much that clears up.
    also, today I deleted some files in resco file explorer and it didn't free up memory until I realized those files had gone into a recycle bin, so check for that too if you use resco.
  10.    #10  
    cleaned IE and i don't have resco. but i do have some 200 mails in the trash folder.
  11.    #11  
    got it fixed. i had like 400 emails in my outlook in the trash forlder. once i got rid of them i now have 49.70 in storage. whitch reminds me, how do i select multiple emails in my trash to delet them. i hate doing it one by one.
    Bring up onscreen keyboard, ctrl-a, menu-delete.
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    got it fixed. i had like 400 emails in my outlook in the trash forlder. once i got rid of them i now have 49.70 in storage. whitch reminds me, how do i select multiple emails in my trash to delet them. i hate doing it one by one.
    I'm not sure but there isn't a single "delete all" command...What I do is "click-drag" to select all the emails and then select Delete from the menu. You will need your stylus. Just tap on the first email and then drag down through all of them to select them all.

Al