1.    #1  
    I have a 700wx and I transfered some video over via sd card reader using video compressed by Fairuse Wizard. When I try to view the video the first time it locks the phone up. After doing a soft reset the video plays out fine. This has happened everytime I watch a video for the first time. Any suggestions to correct this or is it just a glitch that I'll just have to deal with the workaround?
    This kind of thing used to happen on another Pocket PC I had a while ago when watching video that was encoded at a much higher bitrate than the player could handle. My only suggestion based on what you said would be to re-encode the video at a lower bitrate, and try to watch that. I've never used the software you're referring to, but there are many other ways to do this, too.
    END OF LINE
    Hmm, I just installed TCPMP to use with the Neuros recorded I got and it seems to be working just fine.

I'm using 320x240 30fps.
    I've been using Nero and encoding MPEG-1 at 240x180 and it works well, even for hour long programs (which take about 650MB on an SD card)

I'm sure there are other encoding options, even within Nero, as far as .avi encoding goes, but I haven't played with it yet.

Steve