Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmoose View Post

    All reponses welcomed
    Are they welcomed? Because it looks like you're not happy with any of them.

    Funny, the EXPERTS are the ones doing the work, and you're just going to download a CAB file pretty brainlessly, yet you have the right to ***** about how long its taking?

    Only in America....
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Are they welcomed? Because it looks like you're not happy with any of them.

    Funny, the EXPERTS are the ones doing the work, and you're just going to download a CAB file pretty brainlessly, yet you have the right to ***** about how long its taking?

    Only in America....
    Correction: All intelligent and on topic responses are welcomed.

    And with your logic, why would you ever take a medication, use a computer, or use anything technologically advanced for that matter?

    The EXPERTS did all the work...all you are doing is taking the medication, typing the keys on the computer, operating the gadget, etc.

    That's why they are the experts and why this forum exists numb nuts...because they help us "brainless" turds (you and me both) get to the solutions to our problems that we are not able to because they are more talented, gifted, astute, or inclined in this area (PDA development)...hence the EXPERT label....get it?

    Now, you want me to tell you how to do brain surgery? I am an expert at that....and I help people everyday while they just sit there "brainless" (no pun intended) while I "do all the work".

    Now, do you have anything pertinent or on topic to contribute to the thread? If not, crawl back to your miserable little existence and DIE...

    Only at TreoCentral......

    Have a nice day...now, back on topic.
    <a href="http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Trabuco.html?bannertypeclick=miniDial">
    <img src="http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=miniDial&zip=92679" border=0
    </a>
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by akijikan View Post
    he was making an observation. Because we're not beating palm to the punch, it must be a sign that the number of Treo enthusiasts are dwindling.

    Though I think it may not be true. I mean Palm doesn't have anything out either. Give it another week or so. Never doubt the hacking community.
    Thanks for the clarification. I hope that isn't the case.
    <a href="http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Trabuco.html?bannertypeclick=miniDial">
    <img src="http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=miniDial&zip=92679" border=0
    </a>
  4. ahalvor's Avatar
    Posts
    447 Posts
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by akijikan View Post
    he was making an observation. Because we're not beating palm to the punch, it must be a sign that the number of Treo enthusiasts are dwindling.

    Though I think it may not be true. I mean Palm doesn't have anything out either. Give it another week or so. Never doubt the hacking community.
    it is an astute observation however. palm seems to have missed the boat on the 750v. my users in the UK are all jumping ship to the nokia e62, and it runs Good so I plan on supporting it.
  5. #25  
    so palm is to die?
  6. ahalvor's Avatar
    Posts
    447 Posts
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by akijikan View Post
    so palm is to die?
    i dont think so...the Treo is a great american device. If the 800 has wifi then they can reclaim the euro market.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmoose View Post
    Correction: All intelligent and on topic responses are welcomed.

    And with your logic, why would you ever take a medication, use a computer, or use anything technologically advanced for that matter?

    The EXPERTS did all the work...all you are doing is taking the medication, typing the keys on the computer, operating the gadget, etc.

    That's why they are the experts and why this forum exists numb nuts...because they help us "brainless" turds (you and me both) get to the solutions to our problems that we are not able to because they are more talented, gifted, astute, or inclined in this area (PDA development)...hence the EXPERT label....get it?

    Now, you want me to tell you how to do brain surgery? I am an expert at that....and I help people everyday while they just sit there "brainless" (no pun intended) while I "do all the work".

    Now, do you have anything pertinent or on topic to contribute to the thread? If not, crawl back to your miserable little existence and DIE...

    Only at TreoCentral......

    Have a nice day...now, back on topic.
    4 paragraphs, 200 quotation marks, and ZERO responses to my point.

    I'll be simple, give you less to rant about:

    You + Me = downloading the CAB file we did nothing to help with...

    You = Complaining it is taking too long.

    Me = Laughing at you because you are b-tching and moaning because you are complaining it is taking too long.

    You = spoiled brat.

    Make sense now?

    Where's this cure for cancer, almighty brain surgeon? Geez, we've been waiting DECADES for that!!!! WTF you waiting for? And why can't I clone my brain now in case I get a tumor in there down the line? You slow a=s brain surgeons really tick me off!
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    ...200 quotation marks....
    Take a remedial math class.


    I'll be simple, give you less to rant about:
    That's all you are capable of? Don't worry about it...I understand.


    You + Me = downloading the CAB file we did nothing to help with...
    You are finally starting to catch on...I knew you would finally get it.


    You = Complaining it is taking too long.
    Asking when a certain app might be able to work on the 700wx is not complaining....look up the word (hint: use a dictionary)


    Me = Laughing at you because you are b-tching and moaning because you are complaining it is taking too long.
    See my response above AND glad I can provide some simple, rudimanetray comic relief for you....


    You = spoiled brat.
    Oh yeah? Well, you're ugly


    Make sense now?
    Not yet...can you go over it one more time and slower please...


    Where's this cure for cancer, almighty brain surgeon? Geez, we've been waiting DECADES for that!!!! WTF you waiting for? And why can't I clone my brain now in case I get a tumor in there down the line? You slow a=s brain surgeons really tick me off!
    When you come down from your drug trip, let me know. I never knew extracting an WM5 app was a big as challenge as curing cancer (great analogy)....what was I thinking?

    I am done with you...I will let you have have last word...meanwhile I will be waiting for developments on getting threaded SMS messaging for the 700wx which was the point of the original post...

    P.S. Have a nice day
    <a href="http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Trabuco.html?bannertypeclick=miniDial">
    <img src="http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=miniDial&zip=92679" border=0
    </a>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions