1.    #1  
    How do you get multiple appointments to show up on the today screen calendar? I can only get 1 to show at a time.
    Yeah, the builtin calendar plugin is not very good. There are alternatives that you might like to try. PocketBreeze, SPB Diary, Calendar+ (freeware) are some that will give you multiple appts.
    PocketBreeze is my favorite, great app.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I use Pocketbreeze as well, well worth the money. A good free one is TodayAgenda http://tiews.info/index.php?show=sof...yagenda%2Fbeta
    calendar+, light on resources, free and actually really good.
    I have used both PocketBreeze 5 and Spb Diary 2 and for me, it's hands-down Diary. I've even stopped using Pocket Informant because Diary can do everyting PI can without loading the extra 2mb on my Treo. I can also operate everything from reading email and looking up appointments with one hand.
    Spb Diary was really nice but it seemed to really slow down my Treo. I've been using Calendar+ and TasksPlus+ which are MUCH smaller in both size and resources than Diary.
    Quote Originally Posted by egldvrbags View Post
    How do you get multiple appointments to show up on the today screen calendar? I can only get 1 to show at a time.
    From the today screen go to menu>preferences>today settings>calender>options and check the box that says upcoming apointments. that will show more than one appointment for you. Hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone`` View Post
    Spb Diary was really nice but it seemed to really slow down my Treo. I've been using Calendar+ and TasksPlus+ which are MUCH smaller in both size and resources than Diary.
    Do you have the W or WX?

I used to run Calendar+ and TasksPlus, but I found TodayAgenda a better integrated solution (it's still free.) You should try it out