1.    #1  
    New to the 700wx. How can I take a picture and then email it?
    Go to camera, take picture, go to pictures, hold down stylus on picture you want to send, select send, then select outlook or whatever email account / program you are using to email and send it. If you are using outlook make sure you send and receive after you hit send on the email so it actually sends.
  3.    #3  
    I do have outlook (GoodLink). Is there an easy way, or can I create a shortcut, to get to the send and receive command? Right now, after I send the picture, I have to close out of the pictures & videos, open up my outlook, then click menu-options-send and receive. I would like to think there is an easier way. What if you want to send more than one photo to someone? Do I have to do this for each photo? Thank you for your help.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    1. Go into your messaging Inbox and select New to create a new message.
    2. Touch To to go to your contacts and select one or type in their address.
    3. Type the subject.
    4. Type a message.
    5. Touch Menu | Insert | Picture. Find the picture you want to send and touch it.
    6. Repeat for additional pictures.
    7. Touch send.

You should go back to your Inbox. You can touch Menu | Send/Receive to do a send/receive.

Greg
  5.    #5  
    Thank you. I do have another question that you may be able to answer for me. When viewing a spreadsheet in Excel Mobile, is it possible to rotate the screen sideways so you can see more at one time? I know you can do this in your settings, and where even the Today screen is turned, but can it be done quickly just to view a document? Where is the best place to find answers for things like this? I have been all through the manual.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Just turn your Treo sideways. It will auto-rotate the spreadsheet.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Sorry. I just couldn't resist that one.

I don't know a way to do this if it is possible.

Greg
  8.    #8  
    Thank you anyway for your help.
    You can assign a hardware button to rotate the screen in the settings (buttons) menu. However, with a square screen, you probably won't be seeing anything more with it rotated.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I was thinking the same thing. Also, maybe a third party app but like gadgetluva said, it's a square screen.

Greg
    I use Menu then the "s" key to send/receive...