1.    #1  
    In Preferences for the Today screen the Timeout setting is limited to 12 hours. Is there anyway to maybe do a "simple registry hack" to change this value to 24 or 48 hours.
    I know there are lots of plugins I could use but I just want this one feature so I can see my appointments for the next two days. Otherwise I'm happy with the stock screen.
    thanks
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    How about a third party application? I don't have one but maybe somebody that uses one can tell you if that would help you. I was just looking at Pocket Informant 2007 and it looked like it would do it.

Greg
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Pocket Breeze says this:

View up to 30 days of appointments and tasks on your Today screen
    Greg
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the suggestions but I'd like to avoid adding another app. I'd just like to change that one setting in perferences.
    Today/Agenda is a good app that's free that will do it but I'm trying to avoid add ons. Keep it simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by edjerum View Post
    In Preferences for the Today screen the Timeout setting is limited to 12 hours. Is there anyway to maybe do a "simple registry hack" to change this value to 24 or 48 hours.
    I know there are lots of plugins I could use but I just want this one feature so I can see my appointments for the next two days. Otherwise I'm happy with the stock screen.
    thanks
    The timeout setting doesn't affect what appointments you see on the today screen.
    That setting simply returns the treo to the today screen from another app that's running if you hit your set time limit.
    littlewaywelt is correct, the Today Timeout thing is only for the today screen and not for the calendar plugin. If you like to see multiple appts, I believe the only way right now is using 3rd party plugins. Calendar+ is prbably what you might like as it looks like the default calendar plugin.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    littlewaywelt is correct, the Today Timeout thing is only for the today screen and not for the calendar plugin. If you like to see multiple appts, I believe the only way right now is using 3rd party plugins. Calendar+ is prbably what you might like as it looks like the default calendar plugin.
    Thank you very much. Calendar + is a perfect solution for me.
    spb diary is another.