Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Has anyone found a way to get A2DP to work on the 8125?
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01 View Post
    Has anyone found a way to get A2DP to work on the 8125?
    You can start here:

http://mobilitytoday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12222

HTH!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Thank you. Quite helpful.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Has anyone found the best a2dp settings for the 750? Does everyone understand that the default settings is to use joint stereo (basically mono)? I changed my registry settings to these and it sounds 100x better than the defaults.

/HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Bluetooth/A2DP/Settings
    UseJointStereo=0
    BitPool=58
    MaxSupportedBitPool=60

I do get an occasional skip though so I might need to back down on the bitpool setting. The default bitpool setting was 30 which doesn't sound good at all.

Edit: The below settings work perfectly. No skipping and still sounds much better than the default values.

/HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Bluetooth/A2DP/Settings
    UseJointStereo=0
    BitPool=48
    MaxSupportedBitPool=48
    Last edited by hannip; 01/26/2007 at 11:48 AM.
    Now that I'm finally getting a 750 (well, sometime between now and March 15 says Amazon) I think I'll try out Sony's BRM1/D A2DP remote that you can connect headphones to. It's much nicer looking than the GlobalSat one that people were trying in the big GlobalSat thread.
    I tried th bitpool at 48 and found it to be a little to much. I found more skipping especially when multitasking (ie. web browsing). I bumped it down to 4O and it's a bit better.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    It works, I've used the Motorola HS-820 headphones with the 750v and Windows Media Player. No problems, worked fine.
    Using this now and love it. Range is excellent as well, it worked when my phone was upstairs and I was downstairs
    Posting on the Treo now. Bitpool at 38 seems to be my acceptible performance/quality setting.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Silly question. How do you get to the registry in Windows Mobile?
    I have also noticed that with my Jabra BT620s The music stream will only connect for maybe 3 secs then disconnect and the music will play thru the speaker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12