Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    When opening large web pages PIE slows down to a hault. Any Idea on how to fix this? would moving cache to storage card fix it? Anyone else have this problem? Thanks
    is this on a wx or w? are you in an evdo area? memory maybe an issue if you dont have enough availble. i'm not for sure about the treos but with other wm5.0 devices moving cache to storage card just lead to more problems.

i would sugest making sure all your others apps are closed if possible. then if you dont need pictures on the site go to menu/views and dissable the pictures. hope this helps.
    That shouldnt' be happening with a WX. Clear your cache, make sure you don't have a million open programs and check multiple sites. Large sites load very fast for me (EDVO) but if there is a lot of formatting that needs to be done or if the site is really complex like gamespot.com or something similar then it will slow down some as the processor trys to get the formatting done.
    The simplest way to download a very heavy page is to switch of pictures. This reduces the memory and processor requirements by an order of magnitude.

Surur
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    So Im guessing that this is a common problem with the Treos? I have a W by the way. I am a little dissapointed that we cant use our treos to brouse normal web pages without having to turn off pictures.

Anyone find a work around for this?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    works fine on the WX