1.    #1  
    I continue to get ZERO notification of new email... I'm using FlexMail 2007, with activesync (using mail2web's exchange account.) How could it be so difficult to set the phone to notify upon every activesync event, yet it will only notify when I have SENT a message, and never when I RECEIVE a message. I have every notification that has to do with email or activesync turned ON and it still won't notify.

I have not yet tried PhoneAlarm but a search turned up results saying that PhoneAlarm has an issue where it will NOT notify either, so I don't think it will help me.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I am using PhoneAlarm Lite 1.54 and get notification of both my POP3 and mail2web (Exchange/ActiveSync) e-mail. Even when I click on the mail icon on PA it takes me to the correct mailbox on Pocket Outlook.

I have never used FlexMail so I don't know if that could be the issue or how to resolve it.
    You have to close the e-mail program to get notifications. If it is open, even if the phone is in sleep mode, you will not get notified.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tauber&balser View Post
    You have to close the e-mail program to get notifications. If it is open, even if the phone is in sleep mode, you will not get notified.

I just installed the trail version of flexmail 2007. i'm having the same issue with notification even with the app closed. any one got a solution
    You not going to like my reply, but Il lgive it to you anyway. Abandom flexmail at this point. basically it sucks. Best solution is to use mail2web or similiar service with poutlook
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    You not going to like my reply, but Il lgive it to you anyway. Abandom flexmail at this point. basically it sucks. Best solution is to use mail2web or similiar service with poutlook
    I second that... Flexmail 2007 is a great idea but needs a lot of work. Its just not a viable replacement for Pocket Outlook at this point.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    I am using mail2web. I figured I would try flexmail for the html. I already uninstalled it this morning. its slower than poutlook too