1.    #1  
    That battery capacity is too small. someone should come out with a replacement back that allows you to use your treo 650/700 battery, including the upgraded Seido battery.
    just give it a few days. seidio will have one soon. if thay dont make another cover to put the 2400ma battery thay allready have, thay will make an extended battery that fits in the stock 750v
    maybe add wifi, so the unit is actually designed for europeans?!?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God View Post
    No kidding.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    The biggest improvement they could do for me would be to release it in the U.S. already!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy View Post
    That battery capacity is too small.
    Have you actually used a 750v On paper it looks like it should be much worse than my old 650 but in reality it seems comparable
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God View Post
    Even us Americans wouldn't mind wifi, lol
    I agree with the TS. The battery capacity is too low. I have to buy a car charger for mine. Because when I'm on the road for my work I have to be careful not to call or work too much because of low capacity.

Wifi is not an issue for me. It would be nice but I didn't plan on using it anyway.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    I use mine thoughout the day for phone calls, emails and GPS and so far it hasn't run out.